Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sale

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
Hello there i was wondering if Card Packs in the Crown Shop could go on sale maybe. that will be very kind and i would be very happy it doesn't have to be right away I'm just asking if it can go on sale once again :) also thank you for taking you're time on reading this message <3

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
All the Card Packs were recently on sale just about a week or so ago during the "Pack-A-Palooza" Event.

However I'm not sure when this event will return given it just left.

So, just be on a lookout and have some crowns ready just in case it pops up sooner rather than later.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
jasonmy on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
Hello there i was wondering if Card Packs in the Crown Shop could go on sale maybe. that will be very kind and i would be very happy it doesn't have to be right away I'm just asking if it can go on sale once again :) also thank you for taking you're time on reading this message <3
A week or two ago, there was a Pack-a-Palooza so it might be a little while before there is another pack sale. Just keep checking the Updates/News and there will be other cool sales, promotions, etc. in the meantime so don't miss out on those