Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few ideas for the game

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
7 th character I know that they are trying to do that but still wait for it.
More fun badges. I saw that recently the badge for finished the entire story with side quest is not a thing. Please bring it back I love it.
Add hard mode. Have different areas be different difficulties this will stop a small part of haters who hate most of the game because it is easy. Odd areas could be easy to medium while even areas are medium to hard.
And the biggest idea is the GTS. This idea is from pokemon where you can put in any pokemon and ask for a pokemon you might need.
For wizard101, I was hope that we can do this system for higher level gear like Mairstair or fight club but it can be use for level low gear too. So let say you are fire but for some reason you keep getting ice or storm gears and you really do not want to do that dungeon again. Boom GTS. Put the ice gear in and ask for fire gear. Maybe you will get the fire maybe not. Yes you are going see a lot of unfair trades Trust in pokemon there is too many.