Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Searching for Ultra Trumpet Vine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Hello Gardeners, I have been hunting for the past 3 months for an Ultra Trumpet Vine seed, and have been rather unsuccessful in finding one. I have a couple of Ultra seeds but I have no idea where they came from because I don't recall picking them up anywhere. Does anyone know how one can obtain just one Ultra Trumpet Vine seed? Thanks in advance for any help or information. (William Wyrmleaf, lvl 107 Sorcerer)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Your best bet is to plant Trumpet Vines, purchasable at the Bazaar. They, as well as Silver Trumpet Vines (which offer great TC like Balanceblade, Cleanse Charm, and Pierce), have a low chance of dropping one at elder. It's also nice that the Trumpet Vines multiply, so you'll end up having more and more until you have to sell.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The most common way to obtain the seed is through gardening. I'll elaborate:

These plants have a chance of dropping the Ultra Trumpet Vine Seed at Elder:

• Trumpet Vine
  • Silver Trumpet Vine
  • Ultra Trumpet Vine

You can also gain one from the Farley's Gardening Pack; not sure of the rarity though.

Finally, you can opt to farm:

• Crusher
  • Gannon
  • Rattlebones (Rank 7 & 14)
  • The Rat I:
  • Zeus Sky Father (Zeus Exalted Challenge)
  • Meowiarty (Rank 12 & 14)

A tip, when you get ultra seeds, try harvesting them when double gardening roles around at elder for maximum results.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Paul L on Feb 15, 2018 wrote:
Hello Gardeners, I have been hunting for the past 3 months for an Ultra Trumpet Vine seed, and have been rather unsuccessful in finding one. I have a couple of Ultra seeds but I have no idea where they came from because I don't recall picking them up anywhere. Does anyone know how one can obtain just one Ultra Trumpet Vine seed? Thanks in advance for any help or information. (William Wyrmleaf, lvl 107 Sorcerer)
Thank you both for your help and information. Farming Rattlebones & other adversaries as well as planting Trumpet vines (or silver trumpet vines) is what I'll do. Much appreciated!