Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Packs in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
What do you think of the idea of there being level packs in this game like there are in other video games like madden (ultimate team)? For example, when you wizard levels up every four or five levels, they get a pack that suits their school and level along with the training point that we’re already being awarded. So you would get 3-7 items like jewels, certain gear for their school and level from packs like the professors hoard, along with a small chance of getting a mount or permanent spell(which will also be for their school). However, you have pay for them with some gold and a few rare treasure cards and reagents that you possibly could get from plants or as a drop from a certain mob from where you are questing. I don’t know how it would work if you had to be a certain crafting level to be able to complete a pack for your level, but i believe you shouldn’t have to be a revered crafter to craft a 125 level pack. I feel like this would be a practical idea for people who don’t spend crowns on the game and want better gear than what they could possibly farm for. And no matter what level you are, you’ll always be able to earn any of the packs for any level, but once you get a pack for that certain level, you can’t get another one. Another example would be if this were put into the game right now and you had two max level wizards, they would have all the packs with listed items needed to redeem them for all levels from level 4 to where they are now. Let me now how you would feel about level packs as i am curious about others opinions on these being in the game.