Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

circling in the pet pavilion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
Please disable circling in the pet pavilion. It's not only aggravating, but they are taking up space and blocking views of other pets.

Best regards ~ Cher

Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
I completely agree. The top 3 realms or so are always crowded and everyone tries to get into Ambrose since it is the most popular. It's disappointing to finally get into that realm and area one just to see that the reason why you kept getting it was unavailable was because almost everyone in there is circling not because they want to avoid getting asked to hatch a bunch of time but because they truly are afk.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Try a "perfect" realm, and you will rarely be bothered by spinners again....

On the other hand, if you want to be in a crowded realm so you can see 'everyone and their pet,' then this is one of the prices you're going to pay.

I do agree that people shouldn't spin directly over the training games or hatching sigils. That's really inconsiderate. But if they're off in a corner, quietly spinning by themselves, eh. It's not that bad then.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I thought the majority of players that were circling were either idle or just went offline. I understand it must be frustrating but what can be done? If they are online and just doing it out of boredom, maybe you could politely ask for them to move?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I have seen spinning characters literally spinning for hours. I must admit, if I am playing and have to run to the bathroom or run to the kitchen quickly for a drink, I might put myself on spin, for short spurts like that. It is a bit annoying to do many things, come back and they are still spinning in the exact same spot. You go do more things, come back and they are still spinning. Literally hours go by and they are doing nothing except spinning in the exact same place. I guess I don't get it, especially when there are many doing the same thing. I always felt this was to be used for short intervals to get a drink and things like that, not to be gone for extended times. Now when there were issues with getting on, then I could understand it. Why do people let themselves spin for hours?