Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Using Shadow Seraph

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Does anyone know how the Shadow Seraph spell is supposed to work? I cannot find any useful way to use it, and am having about 1/2 my life points taken away when it's over. I have 4 shadow spells, 3 of which are fantastic! But this one is a mystery to me. So - if anyone know how it is SUPPOSED to work, I'd appreciate a quick explanation. Thanks. William Wyrmleaf, Sorcerer, level 107.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
To be honest it is not a great spell. It basically puts 25% outgoing to all heals. Then will put an absorb to all friends. Its meant to be used as a team based spell for healers. The issue is that it is that it allows for more healing, but makes you take 25% greater damage. Kinda a bad trade in most situations. I would recommend that if you want to increase outgoing heal use mend, renew, or cycle of life. Renew will give you the same outgoing heal, but with no negative damage so if you can get that spell it is the way to go. Also to be greater team player if your healing you can donate shadow pips to others instead of using it on shadow seraph.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Paul L on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Does anyone know how the Shadow Seraph spell is supposed to work? I cannot find any useful way to use it, and am having about 1/2 my life points taken away when it's over. I have 4 shadow spells, 3 of which are fantastic! But this one is a mystery to me. So - if anyone know how it is SUPPOSED to work, I'd appreciate a quick explanation. Thanks. William Wyrmleaf, Sorcerer, level 107.
That form likes heals. You should be healing while in that form. When you do, it adds absorbs to the team.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
DeepLurker99 on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
To be honest it is not a great spell. It basically puts 25% outgoing to all heals. Then will put an absorb to all friends. Its meant to be used as a team based spell for healers. The issue is that it is that it allows for more healing, but makes you take 25% greater damage. Kinda a bad trade in most situations. I would recommend that if you want to increase outgoing heal use mend, renew, or cycle of life. Renew will give you the same outgoing heal, but with no negative damage so if you can get that spell it is the way to go. Also to be greater team player if your healing you can donate shadow pips to others instead of using it on shadow seraph.
Thank you very much - this is quite helpful.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Oran of Urz on Feb 13, 2018 wrote:
That form likes heals. You should be healing while in that form. When you do, it adds absorbs to the team.
Thank you very much - this helps a lot.