Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reindeer Knight Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Hello,

Is it possible to get this spell via crafting or from a boss like Loremaster? If not, are there any plans to add this in-game in the near future?

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
LukeD0817 on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to get this spell via crafting or from a boss like Loremaster? If not, are there any plans to add this in-game in the near future?
To my knowledge, the Reindeer Knight spell was only available from the 2017 Winter Wonder Pack and as of now cannot be crafted or gained from boss drops...but there may be plans for it to become obtainable through crafting or boss drops, I have no idea.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2017
Actually that's not possible to obtain that spell from crafting or lore but i think in
the future they will make another way like crafting

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Unfortunately there is currently no way of unlocking Reindeer Knight via any other methods other than season packs. This mean, just like Headless Horseman, the spell will be locked behind a season paywall. Not just a paywall a season CHANCE paywall. These spells may become craft-able in the future, but it has been almost a year since Headless Horseman came out, and we have not heard one peep about an actual date. I would also go so far to wager it may never become craft-able due to the money involved in these packs. For those reasons I really don’t enjoy core aspects such as spells being locked behind these paywalls, but what are you going to do it’s wiz . Now being ice I wouldn’t worry to much about the spell, there are plenty of cheap AOE spells your school possesses. I also would not recommend spending money on the packs, the drop rate is lower than 1%. You could spend 120+ dollars of packs and never receive the spell.

Best of luck with your character,
Jasmine CrowWalker

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi LukeD0817,

Sadly, I agree with DeepLurker99. The chances of it coming out from behind a paywall are slim-at least in the near future. I strongly recommend not trying for it in packs-because you have a very very low (essentially no) chance of getting what you want. Stay strong my good friend and may the power of Ice be with you.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Don't bother wasting your time or crowns farming a pack for a spell.

You'll just end up being bitterly disappointed and frustrated.

Best thing to do is wait until the card is added to the crafting slot.

Notice I didn't say farm Loremaster either..