Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It won't let me play :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hi,
I am an older Wizard101 player and have recently re-downloaded the game. I bought a 1 month membership and was playing perfectly fine for 3 days, today when I tried to go online it wasn't letting me type in my username or password. I restarted the application multiple times and nothing worked. I then deleted and re-downloaded the game and I could finally enter my username and password. Now after that and everything loads just as its about the launch it just resets back to the login page. I have deleted and re-instaled multiple times and I just don't know what to do! I payed for this and would really like to play :(

ps. Mac user

Thank you so much!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
One of my friends have a similar problem. She was halfway through Dragonspyre. Then stop playing when her membership ended. That was more than 6 month ago. When she brought a new membership and started to play again, the game won't let her get back in to Dragonspyre. The Spiral door shows she has that world but every time she tries to goes through it, the game won't let her. My friend doesn't have that problem with the other worlds she been in. Why is this happening. Please help

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My first thought would be to check and see if your mac had a recent update just before your problems started. Sometimes an update can make changes that cause other programs to crash or malfunction.

Otherwise, I'm not a mac user and won't be much help. You might need to contact KI Support directly and work with them to get the problem diagnosed/resolved. You can click on the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page to get started.

Give them a day or two to get your ticket running. Also be sure that the email linked to your account is up to date, because that's how they will contact you. If you don't hear from them by Friday, be sure to check your spam folders.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Mine won't let me into the game at all, let alone a single world.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Per Customer Support, please review the following information: http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/319

If you continue to experience difficulty, please feel contact Codeweavers for advanced technical support.

You can reach them at http://www.codeweavers.com/support/