Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2015
I have a few suggestions for gameplay improvements on Wizard101 I know the first four person mount is on the way, but it would be nice to be able to get it outside of the US; not everyone can get a 4 person mount from the spooky bundle. Alternatively, make another four person mount, since everything is geared up towards a four person party. Please stop turning the character to face what ever they opened or who ever they are talking to, for those of us who get motion sick on rapid turns it would be a big help (this also goes for the quest going through walls just to see the area they are no longer in, just cause they clicked the ? to get rid of it. Makes me throw up every time that happens) Please stop moving the quest marker, in the spell book, we all know the new quest is important but so is the one I clicked on, maybe make a marker for new quests that you pick up during the course of other quests? It would be nice to use excess energy to help with friends' gardens please make the pumkins walkable - Its a freaking pain to walk around them every year. Some of them hang you up bad, like highcentering on a rock. Some make you go way out of the way and force you into battles. which is very annoying. Ps hearing the statement, for every pumpkin every time is annoying.... and makes me dread these quests We alll know that the tutorials are important, but I have 6 wizards, I think as long as one of the wizards in my class room does it, i should have the option to warp out, or decline for the other wizards if one has already done it on the account (i.e. make Diego similar to the introductory tutorial) Finally, I think it would be a great money making idea to make a house with a larger pet limit for those of us who collect pets. P.S.S It seems to me that the art department keeps redoing things that are already really nice and turning it in to crap, IE the Sandstorm spell. Instead of redoing the same things over and over again, Why not give spells that are the same IE, Snowman, Kracken, more elemental differences, instead of the exact same thing just different colors, ITS BORING to always see the same thing, heres your chance to make each ELEMENTAL different. ( the red kracken looks terrible and the red lightning doesnt even make sense, instead make it throw a fire ball) Thankyou for your time. I truly enjoy the game and keep up the good work.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I want them to update the wooden chest housing item so players can place gold in it (up to maybe 1,000), and let other players open it as a way for them to give each other gold to optionally reward each other for doing things for them. wizard 101 has turned me into a super nice guy, and I'm desperate for a fun way to thank other wizards for helping me quest and survive duels against tough creatures

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Rivionna on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
I have a few suggestions for gameplay improvements on Wizard101 I know the first four person mount is on the way, but it would be nice to be able to get it outside of the US; not everyone can get a 4 person mount from the spooky bundle. Alternatively, make another four person mount, since everything is geared up towards a four person party. Please stop turning the character to face what ever they opened or who ever they are talking to, for those of us who get motion sick on rapid turns it would be a big help (this also goes for the quest going through walls just to see the area they are no longer in, just cause they clicked the ? to get rid of it. Makes me throw up every time that happens) Please stop moving the quest marker, in the spell book, we all know the new quest is important but so is the one I clicked on, maybe make a marker for new quests that you pick up during the course of other quests? It would be nice to use excess energy to help with friends' gardens please make the pumkins walkable - Its a freaking pain to walk around them every year. Some of them hang you up bad, like highcentering on a rock. Some make you go way out of the way and force you into battles. which is very annoying. Ps hearing the statement, for every pumpkin every time is annoying.... and makes me dread these quests We alll know that the tutorials are important, but I have 6 wizards, I think as long as one of the wizards in my class room does it, i should have the option to warp out, or decline for the other wizards if one has already done it on the account (i.e. make Diego similar to the introductory tutorial) Finally, I think it would be a great money making idea to make a house with a larger pet limit for those of us who collect pets. P.S.S It seems to me that the art department keeps redoing things that are already really nice and turning it in to crap, IE the Sandstorm spell. Instead of redoing the same things over and over again, Why not give spells that are the same IE, Snowman, Kracken, more elemental differences, instead of the exact same thing just different colors, ITS BORING to always see the same thing, heres your chance to make each ELEMENTAL different. ( the red kracken looks terrible and the red lightning doesnt even make sense, instead make it throw a fire ball) Thankyou for your time. I truly enjoy the game and keep up the good work.
Just a quick tip for the future, break up your text into paragraphs or smaller sections. Having one huge chunk of text is harder to read and most people are more likely to read smaller sections of text.
Also, great ideas!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2015
DaisySee on Feb 9, 2018 wrote:
Just a quick tip for the future, break up your text into paragraphs or smaller sections. Having one huge chunk of text is harder to read and most people are more likely to read smaller sections of text.
Also, great ideas!
Thanks, I had it formated, yet when I hit enter, I saw that it wasnt the way I had it. Not Sure what happened there.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I didn't read much, because I'm a bit sick and my eyes are extremely tired. However, I think that some of the ideas I saw when I skimmed through could have potential. I have a few ideas for KI as well.

Make pigsie more common, or sold by a vendor. No need for more explanation, there's a thread on it.

Pink dye option for boys. Yes, I'm bringing up this again. Wizard101 has come so far from the game it used to be, adding new worlds every year and getting more players by the minute. I know (and I hope this doesn't create a fight) that there might be trans genders playing, and some of them may think like a girl, thus may want to wear pink. Some boys also want pink for displaying their gear in their houses, and some just like it in general! I think KI can expand their palette, just because of how advanced the game is now, and how far it has come.

Night mode. Let's face it, we all stay up late sometimes to finish that boss, or that super long dungeon that you've been working on all night. So sometimes, when I'm on my computer, the textures are really bright in a lot of the worlds. My brightness doesn't turn very low either, so it hurts my eyes to look at the screen. Therefore, I think KI should make a night mode texture pack in the settings menu that can either 1) turn the brighter colors more dull and make the time of day in worlds night or 2) dull the textures down and remove any super bright affects

Universal trap for all schools. I know that seems sort of weird, but other schools have some of their strongest attacks for aoe. Dragon and Rain of fire, Scarecrow and Deer Knight, Snow ball barrage and snow angel, Lamassu and Forest lord etc. We all have aoe, and we are all weaker than storm's attacks sometimes. We need this soon, trainable in maybe Avalon or Zafaria.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Also, there might be something in the settings on your account that could help reduce the motion. If not, I would consider writing to Support to see if there is anything they can do.