Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
today i got a assignment saying i need to fight sand swirler in rubal waste but i seem not be able to find it, could someone please advices me in where or is this a mistake by the game for the daily assignment

from noah goldheart

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We're investigating this now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Today's Daily Assignment had my wizard going to the Rubal Wastes to fight a Sand Swirler. There were NO Sand Swirlers -only Desert Swirlers, Sandwitches & Dunes Djini were there.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
The Daily Assignment has now been reset, please check your Gravulum Lodestone to see your new daily quest.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Dworgyn on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
The Daily Assignment has now been reset, please check your Gravulum Lodestone to see your new daily quest.
Thank you, Dworgyn, for the quick response, please pass on my thanks to those responsible as well.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
@Dworygn I got sand swirler daily quest starting 2/7/18. Wondering on how to complete or is it a glitch?

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
noahgoldheart on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
today i got a assignment saying i need to fight sand swirler in rubal waste but i seem not be able to find it, could someone please advices me in where or is this a mistake by the game for the daily assignment

from noah goldheart
Got this again today, I think they need completely remove this daily assignment as It can not be done after you passed the quest where they are.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
today the daily assignments is to defeat sand swirler in rubal wastes but there isn't any this has happen twice now same monster same area please fix this

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Exact Same Problem. Again the daily assignment was to kill sand swirler in Rubal Waste and again they don't exist. Can you take this assignment totally out so it will not come up again.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
daily assignment is to do sand swirler in mirage which does not exist, I checked my daily assignment lodestone and it says the same thing plz fix thank you

Survivor
Jan 10, 2016
Today's Daily Assignment had my wizard going to the Rubal Wastes to fight a Sand Swirler.
There were NO Sand Swirlers -only Desert Swirlers, Sandwitches & Dunes Djini were
there.

This is the second time i got this daily. First time i just waited to the next day for daily reset. This has happened more than once for me and others.

Please reset my daily and also for this not to happen any more for all players.

Take care and thank you for looking into this.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2016
Hello I am Seth Mythweaver level 125 death
I am having same problem again of daily assignment, it tells me to go to the rubal waste and defeat sand swirlers

PLEASE HELP

Survivor
Aug 24, 2016
Daily Assignment
today i got a assignment saying i need to fight sand swirler in rubal waste but i seem not be able to find it, could someone please advices me in where or is this a mistake by the game for the daily assignment todays date is 08 Feb 2018, I am in the middle east currently
Seth Mythweaver death max level

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
FIXED! It's now to defeat a Djinni Guard in Eerem Palace. Thanks for the heads up.