Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gifts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hi, I recently got the free mystery gift, it gave me 2 packs, one was the Pharaoh's Hoard Pack and another which I can't remember the name to (is there a way to find out?). Anyways I followed all the instructions and it said its be there the next time I logged in however when I have logged into the game nothing seems to have appeared. I went though my backpack and into the crown store. How do I redeem these gifts? Thanks you!!!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Delver
May 29, 2009
If you are talking about the recent freebie that came out with Pack-a-Palooza then you got one free pack for Wizard101 and a free pack for Pirate101. In order to redeem that pack you'll have to log into the P101 game and claim it from the gift box there.

KI does a lot of free items where you'll get an item for EACH game so you probably have a few items to redeem in P101 :)

~SM~

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The other one is a Mega Pack Snack.

That pack however is only available in Pirate101.

Now, in terms of redeeming Gifts.

An icon should appear (gift box) to the lower left of your screen (just above your health and mana globes) as you log into a wiz to play.

Clicking on this icon should display your available gifts.

You can now choose the one you wish to redeem.

If you, for whatever reason, not seeing this icon, try logging in and out again.

If all this fails,

Email support.

support@wizard101.com