Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just came back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Haven't played the game since i was 13 and it took awhile to even find out my username but here i am! 22 and ready to destroy some monsters again :D

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

The game has been dramatically updated since you last left.

Post if you've any queries on this or anything else.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome Back!

As Star said there are a LOT of changes since you were on last. As another Wizard who left and came back. (left in early '10 back in late 16), let me fill you in on some of them.

Monsterology: the ability siphon off animus of various monsters and then make TC to summon them as minions in battle (my favorite)

Gardening: the ability to grow pants that will give you gold, pet snacks, crafting reagents, TC, and other cool items.

Fishing: well the ability to fish the various waters of the Spiral (enjoyable but it uses the same energy as gardening and pet training)

I don't know if Pets were a thing when you left but there have been additions there as well.

I can attest that the community here on the boards is open, accepting and puts up with odd questions from us new old-timers. If you have ANY questions don't hesitate to ask, someone will answer.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there! Welcome back and welcome to the forums!

Not much has changed, there have been new worlds and a new type of PvP (Major changes)

There are some forum posts with changes, if you really want to know all of them. But I'm sure you'll get use to it. Have fun and good luck!

Jack Legend

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Welcome back! I started playing myself when I was in the 4th grade and here I am now. I've been graduated from high school for almost a year! It's great fun seeing other players who have been here for a long time as well.