Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am too low level for celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
I beat Dragonspire as a life wizard at level 44. I am wondering if I should side quest or go to Celestia. I need help an answer would be nice.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Give Celestia a try. It might be you will do well there despite your low level and, if that's the case, there's no reason to worry. On the other hand, if you find yourself being defeated often then that's a sign that you should level up some more by doing side quests.

As for those side quests, be sure that you didn't skip any that lead to future spells or dungeons. Always complete any quest given to you by your school professor and by Zeke, as they lead directly to school pets, spells and/or training points for spells.

Doing the side worlds of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk lead to many utility spells and pets at levels 55 and above. Doing Wysteria leads to a dungeon called Tower of the Helephant.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
May 29, 2009
I, personally, think that you would want to level up a bit (especially to get better gear) because you will definitely need it in Celestia. That is the first world where Critical and Block are introduced as well as the Astral School spells that you will probably want to invest a few training points in. Mostly the Sun (Strong, Tough, Giant, Monstrous, Gargantuan (for spell strength) & Keen Eyes, Sniper, Extraordinary, etc (for accuracy)) & Star (Amplify, Fortify, Vengeance, Empowerment, etc). Even the mobs are tougher.

I would suggest starting on Grizzleheim if you haven't that way once you are high enough you will have unlocked Wintertusk. WT is a GREAT side world full of loads of experience, lots of gear that can be useful until you can do WaterWorks at level 60, plus the items sell for tons of gold! Not to mention, you will want to be able to have access to the areas of WT when it comes time to get your spells and school pet :)

Good luck and have fun whichever you choose!

~SM~

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The subject of your thread says it all.

You are indeed at too much of a low level to even consider doing the world. You'll get easily wiped out.

So, as you suggested, do some Sides and level up to at least level 48 where you'll learn Scarecrow. Battles will become a lot easier.

Also suggest you do Grizzleheim and unlock Wintertusk.

Good Luck

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

I think most people get started on the second arc (celestia) at level 50 minimum.

In the crown shop you will see a lvl50 potion for sale. It will boost you all the way to Celestia. So even KI workers suggest that you need to be at lvl 50.

I hope I helped!
Jack Legend

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Star Edward on Jan 29, 2018 wrote:
The subject of your thread says it all.

You are indeed at too much of a low level to even consider doing the world. You'll get easily wiped out.

So, as you suggested, do some Sides and level up to at least level 48 where you'll learn Scarecrow. Battles will become a lot easier.

Also suggest you do Grizzleheim and unlock Wintertusk.

Good Luck

uh i am a life wizard not a death wizard

Delver
May 29, 2009
jashelper on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
I think Star Edward guessed your wizarding school based on the Death Symbol you are using as an avatar. Since you didn't specify what school your wizard was from in your original post, I'm sure it was just a harmless assumption. An honest mistake I'm sure.

~SM~

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
jashelper on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
He probably misinterpret your school based on your Avatar to the left there.

I would still recommend leveling up a few though!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Actually, OP did specify "life" wizard in their original post. The word wasn't capitalized however and didn't stand out.

"I beat Dragonspire as a life wizard at level 44."

At level 48 Life wizards will get the Rebirth spell, which is a heal-all and won't help them in solo questing. That's why I didn't automatically urge the OP to level higher, because they might have enough skill to make it already with the tools they have and Rebirth is not going to make their questing any easier.

If Celestia ends up being too much of a challenge, however, then falling back to finish side quests becomes the obvious choice and OP will probably figure it out for themselves if they need to do that or not.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
I started celestia at 56 with wintertusk crafted gear that's what i recommend.

Jack 125
Jack 56