Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Several Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009

Moon school currently kinda sicks. Lets face it. Polymorphs are useful in very few situations and
currently is more of a gimick than a useful tool. There needs to be some rework done here, I think
that this could be done by removing the turn limit from polymorphs. Make the cards cost ~5 pips
or so and have actual fleshed out decks. Once you die as a polymorph, your pips are reset and
you return to your wizard self instead of losing. There could be some sort of backlash or health
loss mechanic to make it more damaging to keep using them. But with this change they would have
a good use and with proper balancing could be a great tool. There would be an actual reason to train
polymorphs.

Sun school is in a good spot right now, alhough I feel that they could make some creative spells.
How about enchantments to give a spell pip mastery? There are mutates but this could be 110+ and
useful to higher levels. Maybe an enchant to make a spell unblockable (enemy can't block if it
goes critical)? I think there is a lot of potential here to make interesting mechanics.

I think this school is very well developed as is.

I'm interested to see the direction this will go, it seems to be well developed so far but I would
like to see more shadow spells available. We should be able to learn shadowblade/trap/shield for
example.

CRITICAL SYSTEM
This system is in dire need of rework, and its obvious. Critical availibility shouldn't decrease
as you level up, it should increase. It should be rare for a lvl 50 to be able to critical, even
with good pvp gear. Theres a lot to be worked on in this system in general.

PVP
5th age should not allow pets or TC; TCs have become too prominent and removing them in PVP would
actually level the playing field somewhat. It is just stupid how much they are required to succeed
in pvp at lower levels. Pets have become more and more powerful and shouldn't be usable in PVP either,
there should be focus on attaining good gear for pvp but the pet grind is a big wall to many users.
By removing these 2 things pvp will be a lot more fair and although there would still be pvp Gear,
the grind to do well in pvp would be less crazy and more strategy based.

GEAR META
Darkmoor/gauntlets still have the best gear in the game. Lvl 130 gear should be better than lvl 100
gear, so hopefully new gear will be added with the next update.
Pip conversion is an interesting mechanic, but it is not very useful. There was a good buff to it
but I feel like it is used in place of much more important stats on newer gear. The revered wands for
example would be much more useful if they offered 50% stun block rather than pip conversion, (or maybe
stun block or another feature in place of fishing luck??)

MISC
-An account should have 7 character slots, we all know why there is only 6. Come on.
-name/character changes should exist, even if it only costs crowns.

-Wizard city should be completely F2P.