Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cabalist Gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello,

I have been farming the secret tunnel for about a month now, and have had very good luck on drops. But just recently, I've been farming for 2 hours straight and gotten no drops. I was wondering if Medulla would be better to farm. The question I am asking is are Medulla's drops for cabalist gear school specific like darkmoor where you have to get a drop to your school, or is it like morganthe, where you can get a drop to any school?

Thanks!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6

Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 123 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1

Blaze NightFlame-LvL 123 Patrick Star-LvL 1

Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 37

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you fight the first 2 mobs in secret tunnel, it takes less than 10 minutes (probably more like 5), if you fight medula it takes about 90 minutes, so I would stick to the tunnel, no need to do that last boss

When I did medula on 3 separate pairs of wizards, they got 1 drop each and sometimes that was a mana opal lol, for sure not worth farming!

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Thank you for the reply! I am going to try Medulla once on my life wizard, use the chest, and then go with the secret tunnel from then on!