Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beast Master Fight Club

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I am 72 battles into my Badge to Ill and have been doing random team ups for the most part, although I do bring 1 wizard from each of my 2 accounts

1. Intended audience

Sure this dungeon is optional, however many casual players have to finish every side quest in the game. The majority are woefully unprepared to face this dungeon, both in gear and basic strategy. Many seem to have issues communicating at all, making it near impossible to complete this dungeon. I had one person on my team who had already made 10 attempts and failed each and every time, eventually the teams just give up.

Because of these failures, sometimes by the time I get someone on my team, they are way to anxious and quite frankly scared to function properly, again only making things even more difficult

Having said that I have helped many people actually complete this when they were willing to work together and actually listen to/take advice. In hindsight the giver of this quest should have been hidden deep inside outer mongolia so casual players were not tempted to pick it up, I am afraid many casual players are so turned off they may leave the game in total frustration!

2. Adrok battle, for no apparent reason, the first person to trigger the dialogue here gets pulled into the battle, as there is a late cheat they will have to flee and recall or the next 3 people who join will be out of commission for 2 rounds by which time I am sure they will get a beet. I do not recall it being this way in test and wonder if it is really just a bug, or was it KI's intention to teach people a lesson for joining late through no fault of their own?

3. Rewards
Some people are spending over an hour or hours in this dungeon, are actionable seeds and low level treasure cards really appropriate entries in the drop tables? I would estimate I actually get a worthwhile drop in maybe 1 of 15 battles.

Hopefully Item 2 is a bug and can be addressed, and the rest of these comments considered for anything like this in the future!

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
my life still needs to complete that dungeon. I'm very picky about having a cleared quest list. The last four or five team ups I did, the others left after a while. If you are still doing it, maybe I can join you?
Steven Hawk

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Steven Hawk on Jan 31, 2018 wrote:
my life still needs to complete that dungeon. I'm very picky about having a cleared quest list. The last four or five team ups I did, the others left after a while. If you are still doing it, maybe I can join you?
Steven Hawk
I got my 100 badge, think I am done, all those random teamups really did me in. What I can tell you is:

1. Gear is not as important as communication
2. It pays off if everyone at least attempts learning cheats by googling guides
3. Everyone can not pack everything, this never works, 2 with traps is plenty, hitters should focus on blades and hitting
4. Hitting with no blades and/or weaknesses is just going to get you aggro, not the best idea, you can use Dark Pact TCs or Empowers to remove all those stacked weaknesses!
5. Healing pets should be removed, they are very inefficient there due to the infections cheat, and will oft times bury the designated healer in infections as every third heal is a mass infection
6. If you can find a competent team, the last battle can actually be defeated in 4 rounds, it is almost impossible to get a random group to commit to this however!
7. If you can get the team to agree, fleeing the last battle until your team is first saves a ton of time in the long run, things almost never go well when your team is second

Though I may be partial xD, this is a great guide for both normal and speed runs!

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-farming-guides/beastman-fight-club-guide-speed-run/

Good luck!

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Jasmine3429 on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
I got my 100 badge, think I am done, all those random teamups really did me in. What I can tell you is:

1. Gear is not as important as communication
2. It pays off if everyone at least attempts learning cheats by googling guides
3. Everyone can not pack everything, this never works, 2 with traps is plenty, hitters should focus on blades and hitting
4. Hitting with no blades and/or weaknesses is just going to get you aggro, not the best idea, you can use Dark Pact TCs or Empowers to remove all those stacked weaknesses!
5. Healing pets should be removed, they are very inefficient there due to the infections cheat, and will oft times bury the designated healer in infections as every third heal is a mass infection
6. If you can find a competent team, the last battle can actually be defeated in 4 rounds, it is almost impossible to get a random group to commit to this however!
7. If you can get the team to agree, fleeing the last battle until your team is first saves a ton of time in the long run, things almost never go well when your team is second

Though I may be partial xD, this is a great guide for both normal and speed runs!

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-farming-guides/beastman-fight-club-guide-speed-run/

Good luck!
Thank you!

Yeah, the roughest, near impossible part is finding a team that will commit to stay to the end.

And, Duelist101 is my number one stop whenever something new comes out that has me cornfused. :-D