Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

False Reports? Or did I break the rules?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I've never gotten reported before for having a discussion about critical and whether or not it's "trash". The person ended up reporting me and porting away. Should I be worried about getting banned?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
No. if anything happens it will be the person who reported you getting punished for false reporting.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
if anything, he could get banned for false reporting, cause thats what that was

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
EnchiTheProphet on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
I've never gotten reported before for having a discussion about critical and whether or not it's "trash". The person ended up reporting me and porting away. Should I be worried about getting banned?
Not at all. Stating an opinion using words allowed by the filter ( not a work around for filthy language ) is no reason to be reported.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
EnchiTheProphet on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
If that's all that happened I doubt it? Only KI can really tell you that. We can't see your game activity or game conversations.

If that's all you did the other person might even get into trouble for filing a false report.

Email KI and explain your side of things to them. Include your wizard name, date and time and world, and basically any detail you can.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You should only be concerned if you're guilty of reportable offences.

Since you highlighted your freedom of this.

Then you should be okay.

You can further query this with KI if need be: support@wizard101.com

But for the most part,

You seem fine.

The person who false reported you may be the one hearing from KI

And I'm guessing it won't be anything good.