Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being able to make a master password with a card.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
I really wanted to make a master password so my dad bought the spooky carnival bundle for me at gamestop. when i checked for the option to make a master password, it wasn't there! apparently, you can only make one when you bought something online with a credit card. Kingsisle, please make it so you can make a master password when you buy a card at a store or online.

Blaze StormWielder, Level 35

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
There isn't really an issue with not having a master password. A master password is used to protect your account information such as credit card numbers, your name, address, and email tied to the account. If you were really concerned about creating a master password, just buy 5$ worth of crowns with a card so you can set one. But, you don't need to worry about setting it if you purchase a physical card from the store. The password on your account will do just as well as having a master password.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Yea but i want to have text chat. Cuz my older sister made this account a while ago. Shes 13 now and idk why it wont let me make one. So, ya. I just really want one.