Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben levels?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Does anyone actually know how many levels there are on Big Ben till Meowiarty?. It would be nice to know to count down instead of thinking the levels are countless :D

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There are fifteen levels in the center clock tower, and five levels on each side. If you knock over three bottles of milk, an optional boss appears on level 14. You can avoid him by leaving the milk bottles alone.

There are health wisps on levels 3, 7, 12, and 14. Mana is offered on level 8, where there is also a puzzle.

The Stray Cat is on level 12.

Hope that helps!

Alia Misthaven
(Edited to correct an error and add more information.)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
If I remember right, there's a total of 12 levels including and 8 or 9 battles. However if you spill the milk 3 times there'll be an extra boss in one of the battles. Don't for get to collect one of Zeke's cats on the 10th or 11th level on the lower left side behind the 3 crates

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
You finally face Meowiarty on level 15. I even wrote them down when I looked at the wiki so I'd know what to expect. In practice though, seeing all that on the page freaked me out. The day I got through the whole thing I hadn't even looked at my notes. I drank my coffee, relaxed and started. Going through once or twice gives you a much better idea of what you'll need, where you can find more energy bubbles, and what you should look at. Just remember, it's a dungeon. Don't leave. Much better to get zeroed and then have the chance to fill up and go back. If you're in there with friends and one of you gets zeroed the rest of you stay there or the dungeon with be broken. Let that person recover and come back. It's daunting, no doubt, but you can do it. Equip yourself, fill your energy bottles.........I almost forgot......I cheated. I bought elixers in the Crown Shop for extended health, accuracy, and more pips. They come in hour or half hour bottles. Get the hour ones just in case. It can be soloed. Just remember, don't kick over the milk bottles.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 51 Storm

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Survivor
Jan 08, 2018
On the level with the gold chests on Big Ben, how do you open them? Do you have to be a certain level? I couldn't open the wooden or silver either.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Angela LifeGiver on Mar 11, 2018 wrote:
On the level with the gold chests on Big Ben, how do you open them? Do you have to be a certain level? I couldn't open the wooden or silver either.
You get an assignment from the guy at the bottom, who tells you to go up and open the chests on your way to Meowiarity. You can only open one of the four chests (it doesn't matter which one). I don't recall that anything special happens either, you just get quest credit and some experience points.

Alia Misthaven