Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School (Level 50): Organium!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2018
Organium was created by a powerful Life Wizard, Zhu Jun. She mixed Life magic with Science to create Organium! A magic all to do with a Wizards biology. She thought if Science meets Magic then the possibilities could be endless! Zhu was a natural prodigy with Biology and some of her break through's have even made it into the Royal Museum in Marleybone. Even though she came from a poor village in Mooshu, she has now become one of the most powerful sorcerers in all the realms!

My Idea is to make Organium a school that you can start learning at Level 50 even though Zhu's temple would originate in Mooshu, when you walk in it will look like an average Mooshu temple BUT will have a high tech basement. However she will refuse to teach you until you complete her quest.

The Quest: Zhu's Staff.
You will go to the Royal museum in Marleybone and go to the glass case that will hold Zhu's Staff. (Large grey pole with buttons and the top turns into a syringe seamlessly.)

"HOLT" A large British security guard will shout, stopping you. "Don't touch the glass.".

You will go to the Guard and explain that you need the Staff and he tells you to go talk to the Mayor in-front of the prison. He will be itching his head eagerly.

The Mayor laughs until he realizes you are serious.

"Well thats a bit of a pickle... uh... I'll tell you what, If you so kindly defeat Theo the fierce then I will think about giving you the staff... Talk to Mindy Pennington to get breafed"

You go to Mindy and she breaths you, telling you that a new prisoner has caused a riot and the Police force cannot obtain him.

Defeat Theo, come back and get the staff. You go to Zhu and she says "If you can beat me in battle then I will teach you" and then you proceed to fight her. You have to defeat to unlock her teaching spells.

Spells
Polar bear - Polar in this case meaning opposite, this would deal 600 damage of the opposite school to the target
Level 50, 5 pips. Animation: A brown bear will charge out of its cave and head but the target before fading away.

Genetic Shield - Click on the card and then pick an enemy. -70% damage for their main school (To self only)
Level 60, 2 pip. Average shield animation.

Charmer - You can take a bad charm from allies or a good charm from enemies. It will mutate into your school.
Level 70, 1 pip for allies, 2 pips for enemies. Animation: The Charm will glide over to yourself.

Microbiology - Deals 100 damage and 150 damage of the opposite school per pip.
Level 80, 1 pip for allies, Animation: Zhu will appear and throw a beaker of chemicals onto the target.

I have a ton more Idea's. I just thought of sharing my idea, not really expecting any of this in game but its worth a try.