Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my star, moon and sun spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Help I think I lost or may have accidently sold my star, moon and sun spells...how can I get them back?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you sold back spells for training points, unfortunately, it was an all-or-nothing deal. For trained spells you wanted to keep, you have to go back to every trainer and train those spells back again.

There are astral trainers in Celestia, Zafaria, Azteca, and in the Arcanum.

In Celestia, go to the Floating Lands and inside the Stellarium and Lunarium for access to all the spells.

In Zafaria, the sun and star trainers are inside Zamunda, and at the Drum Jungle dock. I don't think there were any moon spells there.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Assuming that you still have training points left, go back to the trainers and buy them again.

Did you recently buy back your training points from Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court? That might be a reason as to why they suddenly disappeared.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well,

You can't sell your spells. There's no such option in the game.

However, if you accidentally removed your spells by using the buy back your training points option from the local registrar in Golem Court, Wizard City, you simply return to the school trainer to re-learn any "lost" spells.

I highly doubt this was what you did though as if doing this isn't something you'd forget, especially since crowns in involved.

So, I'm guessing the spells are most likely still in your spell book - Check the relevant taps under the spells icon.

However, if you're referring to Treasure Cards (which you can sell), you'll simply have to:

• Buy them back
  • Farm for them
  • Garden for them
  • Transmute them