Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank Size Increase

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
Hi there KI,

Towards the end of (2017), I noticed you increased the size of players backpacks and banks (and gave us the option to increase those numbers even more, which is brilliant) in W101. However, the Shared Bank still has a limit of 100 items. Are there any plans on increasing the shared bank size, or maybe providing players with options to purchase more shared bank slots similar to that of the backpack and bank slot purchases?

I ask because I play with a group, and we each have several different characters which we use depending on who is in the group with us, so we all have various amounts of gear, pets and mounts in our Shared Banks to use. However it does get tricky when we have to choose what things to take out of the shared bank because our shared bank is full, or close to it.

Either way, we'll still be playing W101 for however long it remains alive. :D

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree. Why not increase Share Bank's size perhaps up to 200? I play 6 wizards and it doesn't take long to fill it to 100.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I was hoping to possible see an elixir increasing the shared bank as well.

For some reason, it always seems to quickly fill up, especially for those having multiple wizards.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I wish the shared bank size reflected the fact that it is shared between 6 characters.

I cannot count the times I've not been able to transfer all of what I needed to or had to switch characters when all I wanted to do was pull out x and put in xxxxxxxxx. If the capacity was larger I could throw in what I needed to for all the different schools (drops) and go back to quest. Leave it there and grab it next time I'm on that character.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I agree that 100 is low. I would like an increase and after all, if you have been playing this game for a few years and have 6 wizards, it's very likely that your shared bank will be filled. There's the clothing storage but it's a pain to have to switch stuff around in order to fit it in the shared bank.