Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should i do Krok side quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
hey guys, I was wondering if I should do all of krokotopia's side quests. because I did all of wizard city's and I got there at like lvl 18. but doing all of krok's seems like a waste of time. but is it really worth doing?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Consider this.

If you skipped the sides in Wiz, you'd have arrived in Krok at the low level of about 12.

That being said, Sides exists for a reason and I usually advise one not to ignore them, especially those that eventually lead up to key rewards such as spells!

So, I will still encourage you to do the sides (at least Zeke's Quest for starters).

Many sides in Krok and even throughout the game if timed correctly usually ties into the main quest when it comes on to defeating and collecting as the enemies overlap.

Good Luck!

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Yes!!! Krokotopia is level-up city. Do everything you can. The more you can build up your life the better. It's tempting to want to hurry up so you can get to xxxxx, but you'll need power when you get to xxxx. Do some Grizzleheim, some Waterworks. MooShu also is a good place to level. Take advantage.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 46 Storm

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
I personally wouldn't do it.

Of course, that is my opinion and many people wouldn't agree with me. I could usually if i tried enough get a world done in less than week. It is way more faster to just continue the game but if you get stuck and have no other way of getting by do them if they have good experience to level up.

Good Luck

Brandon Level 51
Brandon GhostBlood Level 35
Brandon Frost Level 11

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012