Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i've been thinking about stuff like this for a while; i've made a post about dropping side quests and i've seen other people talk about some other stuff actually in game so i made a list

be able to drop/abandon sidequests so you will have an uncluttered quest book (i mean in the sense of those side quests you just can't seem to finish, or the ones you accidentally took, or the ones that no one's teaming up for)
be able to send messages to offline players (like in WoW kind of). like, give us a mailbox at our home or dorm to check our offline messages, since we already have a bank at home
expand the free-to-play area of wizard city from just triton to firecat and cyclops ave... maybe even the first area of krokotopia. it seems like it'd invest newer players in the story more and let them know there's definitely more plot and more of a reason to buy a membership. when i first started in 2009 i was so upset that i couldn't get to krok... had to fight the kraken in triton over and over again haha
update the graphics in book 1 areas? to newer players, ones that weren't here back when the level cap was 50 and there was just book 1, the game can look old and stale, it might look like it's not worth it. the graphics from celestia onward are super amazing, and i think a change to book 1 would be good, though it'd be weird for a veteran like me it could definitely be gotten used to
more/better gameplay mechanics! more spells! more quests centered on just your school! the level-spell quests are..... alright, but aren't anything special. they're same-y. i'd say something like giving your storm or death or whatever spells that relate to their school, specifically. make them feel important as a wizard.
more shadows and astrals... more quests relating to them... it's cool and all that we have tertiary schools but there's not a whole lot of explanation really outside of celestia and khrysalis...
team up help. maybe if someone is stuck waiting 5-10 minutes at a team up sigil without anyone joining them, you could set up an AI that joins them. like buying minions in fights, but i know it's hard to do. there's just not a lot of people teaming up in late-game for main quests and mid-game for side quests

anyway.... those are my ideas, i'll probably have more. i'd love to hear other peoples ideas and thoughts on these

Taryn WindHaven