Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which creatures do you wish you could collect?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The one's actually listed in the tome would be nice, however there are still some in there that are unobtainable. Stop adding things until it gets fixed!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
I want to have an extract horse spell. The types of enemies that could be collected would probably include: Zebras, Unicorns and of course the horses from Mooshu. Extracting giants would also be nice.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
legosrock52 on May 19, 2019 wrote:
I want to have an extract horse spell. The types of enemies that could be collected would probably include: Zebras, Unicorns and of course the horses from Mooshu. Extracting giants would also be nice.
Horses! I was thinking about that myself. Good idea!

Community Leader
Jasmine3429 on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
The one's actually listed in the tome would be nice, however there are still some in there that are unobtainable. Stop adding things until it gets fixed!
They did just fix A LOT of the tome bugs. Gotta give credit when credit is due. The only sections remaining to be completed are:

WC - 1 missing
DS - 4 missing
CL - 6 missing
KR - There are 3 more than the total
EMP - 3 missing
GH - 5 missing
Dungeons - 11 missing

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
We could use an extract Wizard, for humans and humanoids. Like the possessed people in the Accursed Play and Lost Pages, Duncan Grimwater , Malistaire and Morganthe

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
For a long time I didn't really understand how monstrology could help me. Then, I said, "why not" I'm going to give it a try. After I started making treasure cards, I realized how important they can be when coming upon a solo mission. Kings Isle has given us a tool to use other than buying minions with crowns! So, give it a try! It's a fun hobby, as well as a very useful one!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I wish we had Rhinos and Bug animus because if we had rhinos as a house guest that would be awesome cause of how huge they would be and bugs would let us be able to get things like hundred leggers and all kinds of things from khrysalsis

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Fairies. 1000x my vote is for Fairy Monstrology.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Just so everyone knows, the Metallossus, Stelletons and Leadites, and Golden Dragon form the new Sinbad Gauntlet can be extracted with Colossus, Undead, and Wyrm respectively. (A dragon made of living gold... a prize guardian of any Wizard's Treasure Vault!) Unfortunately, the Metalossus (The Rank 5 one at least) does not seem to show up anywhere in the Monstrology tome. I hope that's fixed soon!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2019
I wish you could get the shrks in cilestia

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
Bears - I think the Polar Bear Card should be altered "Bears" and accept all bears asides any that were one time fights. It would certainly lessen the confusion and work of having two different bears to keep track of.

Avian - Just like the previous section, the Parrot Card should be altered to "Avians" and should accept all birds such as the Ravens.

Dragon - As like the previous two, the Wyrm Card should be altered to "Dragons" and should accept all Draconians as well. I don't understand why only a few are accepted and not all of them.

Giant - We have enough Trolls, Cyclops, and actual Giants to necessitate this one.

Aquatic - This would cover all water based creatures such as Crabs, Kraken, Sharks, and possibly Kroks. Much like Undead which covers Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts, etc.

Cat - Marleybone in a nutshell, as well as Lions in Zafaria.

Elemental - Self explanatory, we need more random dolphin sounds.

Insect - The Bees, Shadow Weavers, and Beetles would fit here, possibly fuse this with the Spider Card, though Spiders aren't technically insects.

Wizard - Quite a few people like us (not other players of course), but maybe this is considered inhumane?

Missing - These are the few that are not included in Monstrology, but they already have cards for them. Stomper - a Colossus minion in Briskbreeze Tower. Kyanite Crystalmancer - shes classified as Wizard but shes transparent like an Undead. There's also the matter of 5 missing creatures in Grizzleheim, and 4 in Dragonspyre.

As a final note perhaps one shot enemies, being those that you can only fight once, can be added to a special category after simply defeating them? Kinda like all the "odds and ends" go in the Dungeon section. It feels off not being able to include them in the Tome.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
There will be plenty of new Monstrology creatures in the new update. I'm so excited to start collecting them!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
I've heard nothing about a new update, when will it arrive?

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
Cody RavenTamer on May 22, 2019 wrote:
They did just fix A LOT of the tome bugs. Gotta give credit when credit is due. The only sections remaining to be completed are:

WC - 1 missing
DS - 4 missing
CL - 6 missing
KR - There are 3 more than the total
EMP - 3 missing
GH - 5 missing
Dungeons - 11 missing
As of today I can confirm that DS is still missing 4, and GH is still missing 5. WC is perfect at 65/65 though. Still working on the other worlds you have listed.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Chris Crowstalker on Nov 9, 2019 wrote:
I've heard nothing about a new update, when will it arrive?
Kingsisle's Fall Update is currently on Test Realm. It's been online for the past two weeks, which means that the update will be coming live THIS WEEK, maybe even Tuesday!

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Chris Crowstalker on Nov 10, 2019 wrote:
As of today I can confirm that DS is still missing 4, and GH is still missing 5. WC is perfect at 65/65 though. Still working on the other worlds you have listed.
When you say missing, do you mean there are creatures they will add and haven't yet? Or local creatures for that world that don't have animus?

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Nov 12, 2019 wrote:
When you say missing, do you mean there are creatures they will add and haven't yet? Or local creatures for that world that don't have animus?
I'll use Dragonspyre as an example as I don't remember Grizzleheim's numbers off the top of my head. There are currently 100 creatures listed under Dragonspyre's Monstrology section, but we've only discovered 96 of them. Meaning 4 are missing and no one knows who or what they are or even if they are accessible at this time.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
I would like, in 2020, for Gilda to show up in Marleybone and have these extracts:

* Extract Cat: I am crafting a "boss refight" batlle tower on my Fire and sadly Marleybone is not going to be in it because the only bosses you can extract in Marley are Agony Wraith and Clanker and I want to have a full team. By having a feline extract, we could extract every leader of the O'Learys, Dr. Katzenstein, Jacque the Scratcher and why stop there? Cats are descendants of lions! Let's have this spell extract the lion bosses in Zafaria like Nergal the Burned One. There are some lion bosses but they are undead so I don't think that works. We need more bosses to extract from Marleybone and lion bosses from Zafaria for my battle tower.

* Extract Machine: This would cover every golem in the game(meaning more bosses from Marleybone we can extract) and some of the robots in Celestia. Come on, KI, if it has a badge, it should have an extract!

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
anything in celestia. the fishes and other creatures are just too cool

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
With the Spring Update usually comes new Monstrology extracts... I wonder what they'll be this time?

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Mechanical creatures! Worker golems, steam winchers, aquabots- all the Celestia bots!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Diana Icepetal on Mar 8, 2020 wrote:
Mechanical creatures! Worker golems, steam winchers, aquabots- all the Celestia bots!
Would be quite interesting to see Extract Machine, I'll admit. I would also be interested in seeing Extract Snake and Extract Insect.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i think maybe collecting cats would be cool, i'm not sure if you can collect them already but i've never seen a monstrology card for them so i'm assuming you can't