Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No any good armor for level 60-70 ice in safaria!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
Hello!

I am already a level 71 ice and still have level 58 celestian one that is the best even now. It is not normal! I must play with this armor in safaria and in safaria no any good to finde. This is why i think now to quit the game cause even no any good crafting recipe out there and crafting takes forever to enjoy at all. No i wish to play the game that is logical from the beginning to the end.
The second some cheating boss is almost impossible to defeat like that elephant who casts RA all the time and hits somehow without the blades 900. Not logical! It is not fun to die. Where is enjoyment?

Good luck!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Hi! Some good armor that I use in Zafaria is the Waterworks Set that drops from the bosses. You must be level 60 to do Waterworks, so I recommend doing Wintertusk or some side quests. Good Luck!

Taylor DragonTalon
Level 70

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
You're a level 71 ice wizard so can definitely get the Waterworks gear. It's a great set that can serve you well up to Darkmoor!

If you've done the Waterworks dungeon before the sigil will be lit up already. It's in Crab Alley to the right as you go in.

It's side content so you might not have done it. The quests you will need to complete to unlock Waterworks are:

Under Pressure ~ given by Blad Raveneye (Triton Avenue)
Strange Currents ~ given by Herman (Crab Alley)
You Go First ~ given by Herman (Crab Alley)

The Ice gear you're after is the 'Frostbit' set (hat, robe and boots). Look out for other cool drops too, like mastery amulets and pet snacks etc

I hope this helps, good luck!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Waterworks is a very good thing to grind for good gear. The issue is that it's long, but since you're a higher level you can aid lower level players - some of which have lots of experience in the dungeon and know the dungeon like the back of their hand.

Level 70 is a slightly different, less annoying, but also potentially harder opportunity. I've never done it myself, but if you go into the dungeon zone of Aquila, after beating Zeus Sky Father you go to Poseidon Earth Shaker. I can't really help you there, as I've never done it, nor made the comparisons with the WW gear and the Poseidon gear. There is an article on Duelist101 if you google "waterworks gear vs L70 aquila gear" that pops up as the second result iirc, and that makes a good comparison. WW will probably take a bit more time though.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Iceesar2014 on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
Hello!

I am already a level 71 ice and still have level 58 celestian one that is the best even now. It is not normal! I must play with this armor in safaria and in safaria no any good to finde. This is why i think now to quit the game cause even no any good crafting recipe out there and crafting takes forever to enjoy at all. No i wish to play the game that is logical from the beginning to the end.
The second some cheating boss is almost impossible to defeat like that elephant who casts RA all the time and hits somehow without the blades 900. Not logical! It is not fun to die. Where is enjoyment?

Good luck!
From the sound of the boss, you might want to cast spells that cost less that 4 pips, boosted with things like sun spells. If it is Belloq, you might want to bring friends and have 1-3 pip boosted hits and try to hit him once every round.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
JewelKI on May 19, 2018 wrote:
Waterworks is a very good thing to grind for good gear. The issue is that it's long, but since you're a higher level you can aid lower level players - some of which have lots of experience in the dungeon and know the dungeon like the back of their hand.

Level 70 is a slightly different, less annoying, but also potentially harder opportunity. I've never done it myself, but if you go into the dungeon zone of Aquila, after beating Zeus Sky Father you go to Poseidon Earth Shaker. I can't really help you there, as I've never done it, nor made the comparisons with the WW gear and the Poseidon gear. There is an article on Duelist101 if you google "waterworks gear vs L70 aquila gear" that pops up as the second result iirc, and that makes a good comparison. WW will probably take a bit more time though.
Correction: Atlantea is really tough and annoying to go through. Definitely worth it to do WW instead.