Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mini Mounts For Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
I have been thinking this up for a while now but what if we could have mini mounts for our pets such as with the midnight rider there is a little seat beside it where the pet could sit instead of being cooped up inside of our super full backpacks.

Tell me what you guys think about this!
Quinn Battlecloud Lvl 101

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I would really love this, to be honest. I'm sure it's an addition nobody could hate. Though, i'm not sure if KI would want to add something that requires a lot of effort for cosmetic appeal. It is still good to dream of though.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
pops648 on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
I have been thinking this up for a while now but what if we could have mini mounts for our pets such as with the midnight rider there is a little seat beside it where the pet could sit instead of being cooped up inside of our super full backpacks.

Tell me what you guys think about this!
Quinn Battlecloud Lvl 101
With so many pets and mounts I suspect it would be too much work to make it look good....BUT I STILL LOVE IT! :)

Honestly, that is one of the cutest ideas ever! My head is full of images of pets on mounts and I can't stop smiling :D

Thank you for sharing such a lovely idea. You've made my day :)

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Oh. My. Gosh. That sounds SO cute!!

Although, there would be a lot of mounts to add onto. Maybe it could be a select few mounts? Such as the vehicles, and the carpets?

But you made me think of so many possibilities! Like using wings as your mount? You could carry your pet.

This sounds super cute and would be a really good addition!

Sincerely,
Cori Skullblood, Level 78