Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests, no new world.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
I have used the quest finder in every world I have. I believe Zafaria is next. Why am I not getting any quests?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
"Why am I not getting any quests?"

We don't know.

And unless you give us a lot more information about your current world, level and the quests you have ... we won't be able to help.

Sorry for sounding snarky, it's just that we have to know your whole situation before we can try to diagnose what's gone wrong. At minimum, we need your level, the world you're currently in, and what quests you currently have.

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Maybe you have done them all.

You could level your legs or help others advance?

Timothy Pearflower L102 Ice

Also, you could ask the professors to see if there is any more?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A minimum level of 55 is required to begin questing in Zafaria.

Did you satisfy this pre-requisite?

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Have you checked Head Master Ambrose? I believe he gives the quest for Zafaria.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Maybe you should help others get past the four dungeons or level up your gardening, or other stats. Your pet can get to ultimate or maybe your badges?

Timothy Pearlflower, L103

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
If I remember right, You see Master Ambrose and you get the quest from Professor Cyrus Drake who gives you a picture of 7 lost scouts and professor you must find in Zafaria.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
I'm level 72, yes I checked Ambrose and the schools, the only quests I have left are finding things, which I found the History of Dragonspyre, (the boss was something like Zarox) and couldn't get the book. I tried twice. Wysteria is my highest world, and, as I said before, I have used the quest finder in every world. Obviously, there is a quirk on my player and tech has to fix it. Oh, BTW, I have helped many people on their quests, from the board. Has anyone else had this problem and how did it get fixed?

Thanks for trying to help ~ Cher

Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
ok, let's try this again, since my reply isn't here. I'm through Wysteria. I did all the "find a quest" in all the worlds. I have the Team Leader Badge. My garden is full. Crafting is stuck, because of diamonds, or lack there of, and I am overflowing with pets and tired of training. I'm level 72. Has to be a technical issue.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
If I remember right, You see Master Ambrose and you get the quest from Professor Cyrus Drake who gives you a picture of 7 lost scouts and professor you must find in Zafaria.
Sorry for my misleading post. This is the Correct information: Talk to Professor Delia Falmea after you talk to Headmaster Ambrose about the student exchange program. She will send you to Sir Reginald Baxby in Golem Court, Wizard City for the spiral key to Zafaria

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
There is a new mechanism about monstorology. Kinda cool for collecting Animus and making your own Treasure Cards, Personal servants or monsters that help in battle.

Timothy Pearlflower, L109 Ice

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Thanks for providing us with better information.

As an FYI, Wysteria is not the highest world you've completed. It's a side world meant to be started around level 25-30. The highest world you've finished should be Celestia. You should have completed the final dungeon there (Trial of the Spheres) and defeated Mithraya.

If you still have the quest "Through This Door" in your logs, it might mean you didn't follow through and finish the whole quest line.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Through_This_Door...#axzz52ln4exzs

If you see "Through This Door: explore the sanctum" in your log, then you never did the Trial of the Spheres, and that's your problem. Otherwise, make sure that you checked in with Edith Benchley in Celestia Base Camp, then Halstrom Balestrom in Wizard City Storm school, to complete ALL of Celestia's main quests.

If one of them still has something to say to you, then you know that's where the problem was. Talking to them will get you back on track.
Once you've done that, you should be called to talk to Merle Ambrose, who will send you to Dalia Falmea, the Fire school teacher. That quest is called, "Dire News from Abroad." In order to get that quest, you have to have defeated Mithraya and be level 55.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dire_News_From_Abroad#axzz52ln4exzs

If none of this works out and you still don't get the quest to Zafaria even after double checking you completed the Trial of the Spheres and talking to both Edith and Halstrom, plus Merle Ambrose and Dalia Falmea ... then it is time to contact KI Support and get help from them. They can set you back on track if there's something else missing.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
I really appreciate you all trying to help me. Ambrose and Dahlia still won't talk to me. It's been over a week, I've been twiddling my thumbs. Yes, I'm still helping people, that want help. Half the time they quit, before it's finished, and it's starting to get frustrating.

Best regards to all ~ Cher

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
CherOldBear on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
I really appreciate you all trying to help me. Ambrose and Dahlia still won't talk to me. It's been over a week, I've been twiddling my thumbs. Yes, I'm still helping people, that want help. Half the time they quit, before it's finished, and it's starting to get frustrating.

Best regards to all ~ Cher
Sorry to hear you're still having Troubles. Try Freshta suggestion. If that doesn't work, Contact Costumer Support.