Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken city: Defeat Norton.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2017
hey! who can give me some tips to defeat Norton in sunken city...pls need help..I'm level16

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

If you're having trouble, simply use the "team up" button! That's a quick and easy way to find some people who can help.
Jack Legend

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Level up or bring friends. 16 is really low to do this dungeon solo.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I waited until I was lvl 36. Because it's multi-level and there aren't a lot of dots around you can just wait until you're feeling more confident. Same with Golem court tower.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 36 Storm

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As a level 16 I'm assuming? I wouldn't recommend undertaking the challenge of Sunken City unless you've friends or are teaming up. Soloing this instance will prove quite challenging at your level. Norton alone will have two minions with him making the battle a 3 V 1. Not quite a feasible match up for a Journeyman.

So, either:

Return when you're at least level 22.

Or

Team Up.

Good Luck

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
I completed it and I am level 16, granted I got killed a couple of time and had to keep returning plus I had a few spare crowns so purchased some Henchmen during battle to help me out, but stay persistent and you'll get there