Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Rooms Losing A Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2013
First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting this, so I apologize in advance if it is.

The question I have concerns single boss rooms that have the main boss and a minion or two. If you faint and teleport back in, there is a rare chance that one of the bosses you have defeated before being defeated yourself is gone and you don't have to fight the two of them again. I was wondering if anyone else knew what the rate was for that happening and if you could tell when it might happen again. I'm asking because I'm having trouble fighting some of the school specific rooms that I can't ask for help in and I can't seem to defeat both of the enemies in the room in one shot.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I've also noticed that if you return immediately you pick up where you left off. If you wait they may reappear. If that's not right someone please correct me. I always keep bottles of life - at least 3 - with me so I can get back right away.