Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Iceblades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
For days now, I have been constantly been going to the bizarre trying to replace my treasure card stock of Iceblades. I have found and bought all the other cards I normally keep in my spell book, but I can't find a single Iceblade treasure card. I checked all the other schools and there are always blades for their school, but there have not been any Iceblades to be found for days now. Where else can I go to find these? Also why would all the ones for ice be gone all the time? I never had a problem with any treasure cards like this.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Maybe people are using the Ice Blades up on the new Reindeer spell.

Anyway, you can buy them straight from regular TC vendors, but they are expensive! There are also some Wysterian Guantlet bosses that drop them if you want to go farming. As for me, I grow my own blades. There are a lot of plants that provide a regular supply.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Iceblade#axzz51Xh3W7vJ&gsc.tab=0

Evil Snow Peas
Fickle Pickle
Honey Sickle
White Tiger Lily
(These are regular plants, you can buy for gold or get as drops. Fickle Pickles reseed and provide great reagents as well as school blade TCs on occasion. Honey Sickle do not reseed, but they provide nothing but blades. White Tiger Lily do not reseed and are expensive, but they provide Ice TCs and amber on occasion.)

Sword Fern and all the Jewel Blossom plants also drop blades. Sword Ferns are available in the Crown shop and totally worth it if you can afford to buy a couple. They drop nothing but blades, including Balance and Dragon that your Ice can use. Jewel Blossoms only drop from Farley's gardening pack - but I started with ONE plant and it randomly gave me an extra Jewel Blossom of a different type within about 10 harvests. Within a few months of daily gardening, I got all five types of Jewel Blossoms. Then I used double gardening rewards to multiply them. All of them drop jewels, metal reagents, and sometimes school blade TCs.

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Must admit, I'm probably the one buying those iceblades I:

I can share about 50 if you wish :)

I also garden them from the sources noted above

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Ice is the last school that's able to train their blade. They don't get it until level 38, and Ice is also one of the most common schools for low and mid-level PvP. This is likely why you have a hard time finding their blades in the Bazaar. You can buy them from a vendor in Celestia's Star District or the Arcanum as the person above stated.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have grown fickle pickles, they only have a chance to reseed at elder! Not to mention they have every need there is, so they cost lots of energy to grow, just something to keep in mind!