Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The wizards are too meshed together!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2012
When I first started to play I thought it was awesome. As the tutorial told me, each one of the schools specialized in something that others couldn't come close too. Like ice had the highest health/resist in the game,but it also had the lowest damage and critical. However as the game continued on they all started to come together and now you have it to where any school can have ice-like resist as long as they pay money for it. So this leads me to the conclusion that each school starting at around level 20 needs to have their own specialization quest. This quest starts at level 20 and will give unique aspects to each wizard solely based on their school. Each 20 levels they will gain a further quest to further their specialization to that school. These specializations can include extra resist for ice, a way for myth to make their monstrology summon tc permanent, gaining extra pips at start of turns for storm, double dots for fire,all heals now give a portion of their healing as hots for life, balance will now auto dragonblade themselves when they trap,blade or ward, and now all death spells give back half they damage they deal in life. Creating specializations will bring life back to the, plus it will give KI the breathing room they need to make enemies even stronger than players have seen before. They can even give combo specializations for when you team up with others. This will give lower level players a speed boost when going through the game so they can get to higher level content!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
I agree, but sooner or later that was bound to happen. With bosses getting stronger, every class needs health and resist to stay alive for the first few attacks. If you have and idea on how they can continue with separate specialized stats then post it.

Survivor
May 10, 2012
lol i just did with my first post!?