Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should the Spirit schools get more attention?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
The title says it all, I want to know what you guys think. :)

1) Do Spirit schools feel that they are neglected?
2) What are your thoughts on the new Reindeer Knight spell? Should they have given it to the Life school instead? How do Death wizards feel about this?
3) Do you think Myth is in need of a healing spell?
4) Should Life and Death be given a damage bubble?

5) Should the damage on Death's self-hitting spells be changed to something else? e.g. Moon damage

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
deathsummoner4 on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
The title says it all, I want to know what you guys think. :)

1) Do Spirit schools feel that they are neglected?
2) What are your thoughts on the new Reindeer Knight spell? Should they have given it to the Life school instead? How do Death wizards feel about this?
3) Do you think Myth is in need of a healing spell?
4) Should Life and Death be given a damage bubble?

5) Should the damage on Death's self-hitting spells be changed to something else? e.g. Moon damage
1-No
2-No, it should not go to life. Does life need a small AOE perhaps, but Reindeer Knight is not the spell that they need. It should be Ice as it is, but I also am not really happy that it is just a re-textured Deer Knight...
3-Maybe... Ice and Life do not have real healing spells. One can argue that Ice has Snowdrift, and that Myth has minions that can heal/you can siphon health from minions, but both of those are so underused and have to have so many conditions they are practically not feasible.
4- They have critical bubbles, I think that they've went long enough without that they are no longer necessary...
5- No. Death Wizards can more easily have Death Resist than they can Moon/Universal Resist. I don't think it would necessarily solve any more problems than it would create to do this.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
exp613 on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
1-No
2-No, it should not go to life. Does life need a small AOE perhaps, but Reindeer Knight is not the spell that they need. It should be Ice as it is, but I also am not really happy that it is just a re-textured Deer Knight...
3-Maybe... Ice and Life do not have real healing spells. One can argue that Ice has Snowdrift, and that Myth has minions that can heal/you can siphon health from minions, but both of those are so underused and have to have so many conditions they are practically not feasible.
4- They have critical bubbles, I think that they've went long enough without that they are no longer necessary...
5- No. Death Wizards can more easily have Death Resist than they can Moon/Universal Resist. I don't think it would necessarily solve any more problems than it would create to do this.
I agree that "Death wizards can more easily have Death resist than they can with MoonUniversal resist", but the damage on Death's self-hitting spells is not really the main issue though, it's the effect it has on their blades.