Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Can there be a different way to get arena tickets? Because it kinda seems boring just dying by a lvl 70 at lvl 100 when the lvl 70 has like 90% resist from pvp armor maybe like pet games or just like the potion motion games(games like that)
Also there should be a option to turn tc's off for battles so it can be a more even battle

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
nutellaaa on Dec 12, 2017 wrote:
Can there be a different way to get arena tickets? Because it kinda seems boring just dying by a lvl 70 at lvl 100 when the lvl 70 has like 90% resist from pvp armor maybe like pet games or just like the potion motion games(games like that)
Also there should be a option to turn tc's off for battles so it can be a more even battle
No offense, but it seems like you're not doing thorough research before just plastering your thought on the forums.

Here's what I mean: The easiest way to get arena tickets is just do a tournament. The tournament consist of 4 battles with evenly matched players on your team/against you. Even if you lost all four battles, you can still do a second chance roll for a multitude of arena tickets. With just about 500 crowns alone, you can receive about 2,000 arena tickets alone.

Tournaments also have a "Classic duel" option. No pets, Treasure Cards, or Amulets are allowed.

Best way for arena tickets are to do the "Quick match" tournaments. They usually last only around half an hour. (+10% damage boost every round (max 200%), and a permanent +20% armor piercing.

Classic duels are the best way for you, as explained above.

Either way, both usually tend to yield the same ticket amount results.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
smokey123443 on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
No offense, but it seems like you're not doing thorough research before just plastering your thought on the forums.

Here's what I mean: The easiest way to get arena tickets is just do a tournament. The tournament consist of 4 battles with evenly matched players on your team/against you. Even if you lost all four battles, you can still do a second chance roll for a multitude of arena tickets. With just about 500 crowns alone, you can receive about 2,000 arena tickets alone.

Tournaments also have a "Classic duel" option. No pets, Treasure Cards, or Amulets are allowed.

Best way for arena tickets are to do the "Quick match" tournaments. They usually last only around half an hour. (+10% damage boost every round (max 200%), and a permanent +20% armor piercing.

Classic duels are the best way for you, as explained above.

Either way, both usually tend to yield the same ticket amount results.
"With just about 500 crowns alone, you can receive about 2,000 arena tickets alone."
You're forgetting (or ignoring) 1 very important thing. Not everyone has 500 crowns to spend on PVP. That's the reason I stopped PVP. I just couldn't afford it anymore.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
"With just about 500 crowns alone, you can receive about 2,000 arena tickets alone."
You're forgetting (or ignoring) 1 very important thing. Not everyone has 500 crowns to spend on PVP. That's the reason I stopped PVP. I just couldn't afford it anymore.
You only need gold to enter the tournaments.

The crowns purchases are completely optional, and by that here's what I mean:
After the tourney has ended, you will receive prizes based on your performance. However, if you have crowns, you can do a "second chance roll" and be able to earn more prizes.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
nutellaaa on Dec 12, 2017 wrote:
you forget that there's pet derby and daily assignments as other ways to get arena tickets.... just saying.