Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kiosk and Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
With the new "help" badge available from the Kiosk, I was wondering if the Kiosk is Realm specific.

i.e. if I am in Bartleby Realm, do I only see help requests for that realm or does the kiosk go throughout all the realms?

On a side note, is the Bazaar realm specific, is what's available in Realm Greyrose the same list I would see if I was in Sunbird?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's not realm specific, the kiosk shows persons requesting help from all realms, much like how JetBlue for example shows flights arriving and departing from all over the world to a particular airport and not just from one destination on it's display screen in terminals.

The Bazaar is also available across all realms. Meaning, I can sell a sunstone in realm Ambrose and someone can pick it up in realm Wraith. Its another reason why so many of us see the very annoying message "Sorry, this item has already been sold"

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Star Edward on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
It's not realm specific, the kiosk shows persons requesting help from all realms, much like how JetBlue for example shows flights arriving and departing from all over the world to a particular airport and not just from one destination on it's display screen in terminals.

The Bazaar is also available across all realms. Meaning, I can sell a sunstone in realm Ambrose and someone can pick it up in realm Wraith. Its another reason why so many of us see the very annoying message "Sorry, this item has already been sold"

Star, thank you for the clarification.

Steven Ghoststalker