Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Pet Quest at level 100??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2015
So i am level 102 on my life wizard but i havent gotten any pet quests. Not saytr or dryad or any of the life pet quests is this because i didn't do Girzzleheim? If so how far do i have to go into Grizzleheim to get the quests? And who is the person i have to talk to and their location?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Being another Life WIzard, I can say that if you have not done Grizelhiem, yes that is the reason you haven't gotten the pet quests.

I am only at level 83 so I cannot speculate beyond there. But I do remember that the Forest Lord quest was in Wintertusk.

Moolinda Wu has given me the pet quests.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Yes, to get your pets and several spells you have to do Grizzleheim, then Wintertusk.

Grizzleheim quests begin with Baldur Goldpaws, near the Bazaar. Both he and Merle Ambrose will summon you back at various points, until you reach Wintertusk. (Wintertusk is basically Grizzleheim, part 2.) Use your quest finder at the back of your quest log in Wizard City to pick up any straggling quests there. Then go to Grizzleheim and use it again. Hopefully that will get you started.

At your extremely high level, it will be tedious more than difficult, and you should blast right through it.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven