Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Key Limes Questions

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Where can I find Key limes and how often do they drop Shocked Keys?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Key Limes!

Source:
  • Crown Shop - 750 Crowns
  • Red Huckleberries (Dropped)
  • Key Limes (Dropped at Mature, Elder)

Found in:
  • Wyvern's Pack
  • Skyvern's Pack
  • Isalander's Pack

Dropped By:
Various Bosses (Too Many To List)

About the shocked keys. From my experience growing these plants so far, the drop rate for the shocked keys is about a 4/10. It's much higher than say King Parsely dropping Ambers.
But they do drop it and there's a chance for it at mature and at elder.

Another good thing about these plants is that they re-seed. So you can plant more since they drop the same seeds ( a chance) at mature as well as elder.

Might I add, they're also very easy to care for and doesn't take too long to grow.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Star Edward on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Key Limes!

Source:
  • Crown Shop - 750 Crowns
  • Red Huckleberries (Dropped)
  • Key Limes (Dropped at Mature, Elder)

Found in:
  • Wyvern's Pack
  • Skyvern's Pack
  • Isalander's Pack

Dropped By:
Various Bosses (Too Many To List)

About the shocked keys. From my experience growing these plants so far, the drop rate for the shocked keys is about a 4/10. It's much higher than say King Parsely dropping Ambers.
But they do drop it and there's a chance for it at mature and at elder.

Another good thing about these plants is that they re-seed. So you can plant more since they drop the same seeds ( a chance) at mature as well as elder.

Might I add, they're also very easy to care for and doesn't take too long to grow.
Thank you very much! And now I'm disgusted at myself for feeding red huckleberries to my pet, because "they're useless to me"....

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Star Edward's info was totally accurate.

In my experience, the Key Limes reseed even more abundantly than King Parsley, so just one or two can multiply pretty quickly. I've gotten them from the Red Huckleberries.

The keys can drop during regular and/or at elder harvest. (If I plant four, I can usually expect 1-2 keys per harvest cycle, plus 4-5 key limes back for replanting.) Even at a roughly 50% drop rate, I'm finding that this is a much faster route to getting the keys than even the silver chests.

Alia Misthaven