Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marking Multiple Locations:

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 21, 2013
As the title states, I think granting us the ability to mark more than one location would be a great addition to this game. We could gain more location slots by leveling; the same way we currently do with mana potions. I think 3 to 5 separate locations marked would be ideal for a max-level Wizard. That is all. Toodles!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I think 5 is a bit high, but at least one more location to tie yourself to would be nice.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
5's a bit too high. However, another option for marking locations would be nice and very convenient.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Agreed.I'd also like a programmable tapestry that we could set for a location of our choice -- like a permanent mark.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
add it for ending arc 1 (dragonspyre) having 2 markers would be great for the back tracking..... talk to me, kill this, now come back, now go back where ya killed that and place this, etc.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
This idea would be a nice addition but I think 5 will be to much to keep track of. How about 3 slots max??

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
camahawk on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
add it for ending arc 1 (dragonspyre) having 2 markers would be great for the back tracking..... talk to me, kill this, now come back, now go back where ya killed that and place this, etc.
Walking is good exercise.....

I understand why they haven't (speed running) but I still think it would be a cool idea!

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I've always wanted this. Maybe after each ark, you get a +1 waypoint to set. We might be able to spawn in 3 or 4 depending on level.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Gemma Luna on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Agreed.I'd also like a programmable tapestry that we could set for a location of our choice -- like a permanent mark.
This is a really neat idea. Could be a good way somethin' like this can be implemented. I was thinking anything along the lines of a dropdown bar that we select our marked locations from.