Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I never got the quest to get my lvl 75 minion I'm currently a lvl 90 and I have no clue where to get the minion besides failing the khrystalis boss 13 times and yes I've counted it lol

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In order to get your minion, you needed to get your utility spell in Wintertusk.

In order to get that, you needed to get your other utility spell in Grizzleheim (Thief of Spells: level 35, Mirkholm Keep - gives you Supercharge). After you have Supercharge, the next spell comes from Wintertusk (The Runedown: level 55, Sudrilund - gives you Insane Bolt).

Here's a thread from Central that lays the Grizzleheim/Wintertusk instructions out in a way that's fairly easy to understand:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?165354-Exactly-how-to-get-the-new-spell-and-pet-quests-for-level-35-55-and-58-players

Once you've gotten your Insane Bolt spell, you should hopefully get a couple more notices: one from Halston Balestrom, who will send you out after your minion (Kapiti Plain: level 75 - gives you Mokompo), and another from Friar Nolan in Avalon, who will have two more utility spell quests lined up for you.

For your Avalon spells, one comes from Friar Nolan in Caliburn (No Pain, No Agravaine: level 72 - gives you Enfeeble) and one comes from Fianna Yellowknife on the High Road (Always After Me Charms: level 75 - gives you Healing Current).

Once you've done all this, you should be caught up on everything.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven