Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon glitch in khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
wiz name: Mitchell shadow hunter

I'm a new wizard is khrysalis, and I'm currently on the quest in which I have to recover armor from lost bastion. At first I entered the dungeon just fine, but in the middle my friend asked me for some help. I went to go help him and my dungeon recall disappeared. When I came back to lost Bastion, I tried to go back into the dungeon but the press X to enter GUI did not pop up. i've tried logging in again, switching realms, and even switching from my Mac to my PC but nothing seems to be working. The sigil is still lit up indicating that I am supposed to go in and the lantern is lit blue signifying that I have a quest inside. I am able to enter other dungeons and my quest arrow is still telling me to go inside and go to The armor I have to find and recover from my quest. I emailed wizard 101 community email on Saturday evening but they still have not got back to me even though it says my ticket was processed and my email was received. I've paid a lot of money since I use crowns, not membership, and I've been active since 2010 or 2011. Due to this I really wouldn't want all that to go to waste over a glitch. I hope I am able to be helped. -jayhan427

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
jayhan427 on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
wiz name: Mitchell shadow hunter

I'm a new wizard is khrysalis, and I'm currently on the quest in which I have to recover armor from lost bastion. At first I entered the dungeon just fine, but in the middle my friend asked me for some help. I went to go help him and my dungeon recall disappeared. When I came back to lost Bastion, I tried to go back into the dungeon but the press X to enter GUI did not pop up. i've tried logging in again, switching realms, and even switching from my Mac to my PC but nothing seems to be working. The sigil is still lit up indicating that I am supposed to go in and the lantern is lit blue signifying that I have a quest inside. I am able to enter other dungeons and my quest arrow is still telling me to go inside and go to The armor I have to find and recover from my quest. I emailed wizard 101 community email on Saturday evening but they still have not got back to me even though it says my ticket was processed and my email was received. I've paid a lot of money since I use crowns, not membership, and I've been active since 2010 or 2011. Due to this I really wouldn't want all that to go to waste over a glitch. I hope I am able to be helped. -jayhan427
I contacted Support regarding this message, and it sounds like they've taken care of this for you now. Please let us know if you run into any more issues like this.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
Yes I agree and its not even just Khrysalis its multiple areas. For example, while fighting medulla a fire I was with left and they said there was no Dungeon Recall so we had to start over.