Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
What should I do if I wasted all my training points on a full secondary school? Should I get the useful astral spells and wait for the free training point buyback that may not come for a while or not get any spells then save enough crowns to buy the training point buyback. The aura and enchant spells are really useful, but getting those spells makes the buyback more expensive. On the other side, without those spells, the game is much harder.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You've another option.

Did you already do:

• Zeke's Quests?
  • Ogden Peake's? (Guy in Celestia that looks like The Professor in Marleybone).

And, just to note, Aura and enchant treasures are always available at Bazaar!

If gold isn't a problem for you, you can stock up and utilize this avenue until the Training Point even rolls around again.

Or, you can just go ahead and purchase your points back and use them accordingly (since we don't know for sure the exact time period the event will be taking place again).

Good Luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would get the astral spells you want, then wait for a training point buyback and get rid of whatever you don't want.
Then in the meantime you have something you are happy with.

The training point buybacks seem to come along 3-4 times a year (seem to), so it might not be that long of a wait. I would think they will have a lot of nice promotions nearer 'the holidays.' Good luck.