Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valor awards for all our houses

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Thank you very much, Kings Isle for thinking about our veterans, deceased. active, and retired. A great thing you are doing to respect the give all service they provide to all of us. Both of my boys served. One passed and one still is with us and he has grown into a wonderful adult any one would be proud to call son. He has gifted me with a family I love more than I know how to say.

What I'm trying to get to is that as long as I have been in the game, I have more than one house or castle. I would love to be able to have a vet memorial in each. And I would be as happy as a flying eagle to kick in some crowns to help make that possible and especially if some of the crowns actually made their way to Vets that badly need a hand. Our Veterans so deserve better than they are currently getting. Over 35 million people here could really make a difference.

Thank you for the game and the chance to express my feelings.

Michael Nightgem

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Michael Nightgem on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
Thank you very much, Kings Isle for thinking about our veterans, deceased. active, and retired. A great thing you are doing to respect the give all service they provide to all of us. Both of my boys served. One passed and one still is with us and he has grown into a wonderful adult any one would be proud to call son. He has gifted me with a family I love more than I know how to say.

What I'm trying to get to is that as long as I have been in the game, I have more than one house or castle. I would love to be able to have a vet memorial in each. And I would be as happy as a flying eagle to kick in some crowns to help make that possible and especially if some of the crowns actually made their way to Vets that badly need a hand. Our Veterans so deserve better than they are currently getting. Over 35 million people here could really make a difference.

Michael Nightgem
I like the fact that you're not asking for extra free items, but that this item should be sold in the Crowns Shop and part of the proceeds to go to help Veterans - this is a most excellent and worthy idea! I know others who would like an extra Eternal Flame for their other wizards ( or pirates ).

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Mine never showed up.

I haven't gotten freebies in this game for nearly a year now.

Have emailed support more than once. They told me not to use gift box as storage. But if I get more than one bundle and I have to wait to level up before I can claim it...
Please send our freebie gifts to our 'gifts from other people' gift box maybe.

Thank you for other people's sake but I'm so sad I haven't gotten freebies in several months.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
All three of my kids either have served or are currently serving. All three are active Wizards as well. I haven't logged on since Friday, so I'm not sure what the OP is refering to, but if it honors our Vets. Kudos to KI

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Michael Nightgem on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:

Michael Nightgem
Agreed!

They should really look into having special items like these and donating them to whether it's Veterans or Breast Cancer Survivors or Charity!

Would definitely support.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
SparkleTude on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
Mine never showed up.

I haven't gotten freebies in this game for nearly a year now.

Have emailed support more than once. They told me not to use gift box as storage. But if I get more than one bundle and I have to wait to level up before I can claim it...
Please send our freebie gifts to our 'gifts from other people' gift box maybe.

Thank you for other people's sake but I'm so sad I haven't gotten freebies in several months.
Did you try emptying your Gift Box in an attempt to find it?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Area51Alien on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
All three of my kids either have served or are currently serving. All three are active Wizards as well. I haven't logged on since Friday, so I'm not sure what the OP is refering to, but if it honors our Vets. Kudos to KI

Steven Ghoststalker
And kudos to your kids too!

Please extend my warmest appreciation for their and continuing service!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Area51Alien on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:

Steven Ghoststalker
You have until Sunday to claim this free item, don't let it slip away! All your Vets would appreciate it!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Star Edward on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
Did you try emptying your Gift Box in an attempt to find it?

Easier said than done
I emptied it by about half before trying to redeem the code to get the freebie.

Nothing showed up.

I've been asking support how much stuff we can safely keep in our gift box and have no answer.

What do they expect us to do, if we are low level and buy a bundle, not knowing that the gear is finite? If we get our gear then we've paid a fortune for low level gear. If we hang on and wait, we will be able to redeem it when we are high level. So from level 10 to level 120 is a long wait for most people.

Then each bundle comes with a bunch of stuff I don't want, and didn't have any bank or vault space left for. I got some of the bundles more than once because some of my wizards were envious of the other wizard's house and such

I'm pretending but that's part of the immersion involved in roleplaying video games. Anyway, I just wanted parts of those bundles so all those multiple crystal hammers and things, pets I don't need, mounts I don't need, languish in the gift box.

If they don't want us to use it for storage then send the freebies somewhere else, and/or give us a lot more storage. Or make a la carte type of bundles where we have choices. Or let gear grow up with our levels, when it's expensive crown/bundle gear.

*Phew* so the short answer is, no. I guess I have to go do that. They keep blaming me for this.