Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forge system

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I was thinking what if we could use a forge on our items to make them better.

Fire forge: legendary craft: adds 15% pierce to fire + 5% fire damages + gives enchantable Krampus while attunement on

Ice forge: adds 15% armour (5% to pick up to 3 schools) + 5% ice damage + enchantable frost famorian

Life forge: adds 40% to heal, -25% to death absorb spells, enchantable monk

Death forge: add 25% to all death hits and reduces 25% heal back from current heal backs. + 6% resist + enchantable death hound

Storm forge: adds 60% outgoing damage but decreases all armour to 0% resist + 15% pierce + enchantable Catalyn

Balance forge: adds 10% to all cast blades, + 5% pierce + enchantable lore master

Myth forge: adds 100% damage boost to all minions, + 4% damage + emchantable keeper of the flame

Shadow forge: adds 25% damage to shadow spells (nova, ... not skills like bugs lulu etc)

Astral forge: + 100% outgoing damage to polymorphism, + 40% to block of moon schools, + transform into dragon titan ( fire of chaos: 1000 damage immolight, roar; removes blades, wing smash: 400 + 4000 base over 8 rounds, bones: summon drake minions)

All this forges be craftable at lvl 100 legendary crafter from some Npc. Recipe should be:

1000 titanium+ 100 gold keys, 500 couch potatoes, 10,000 diamonds, 100 flawless gems (for the class in question,) ( 400 flawless prestine vails, 100 mirage aritifacts, and 400 cards for the spells)

If you have a suggestion or an idea please comment. Luke Shadow thorn

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lukeskywalker1313 on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking what if we could use a forge on our items to make them better.

Fire forge: legendary craft: adds 15% pierce to fire + 5% fire damages + gives enchantable Krampus while attunement on

Ice forge: adds 15% armour (5% to pick up to 3 schools) + 5% ice damage + enchantable frost famorian

Life forge: adds 40% to heal, -25% to death absorb spells, enchantable monk

Death forge: add 25% to all death hits and reduces 25% heal back from current heal backs. + 6% resist + enchantable death hound

Storm forge: adds 60% outgoing damage but decreases all armour to 0% resist + 15% pierce + enchantable Catalyn

Balance forge: adds 10% to all cast blades, + 5% pierce + enchantable lore master

Myth forge: adds 100% damage boost to all minions, + 4% damage + emchantable keeper of the flame

Shadow forge: adds 25% damage to shadow spells (nova, ... not skills like bugs lulu etc)

Astral forge: + 100% outgoing damage to polymorphism, + 40% to block of moon schools, + transform into dragon titan ( fire of chaos: 1000 damage immolight, roar; removes blades, wing smash: 400 + 4000 base over 8 rounds, bones: summon drake minions)

All this forges be craftable at lvl 100 legendary crafter from some Npc. Recipe should be:

1000 titanium+ 100 gold keys, 500 couch potatoes, 10,000 diamonds, 100 flawless gems (for the class in question,) ( 400 flawless prestine vails, 100 mirage aritifacts, and 400 cards for the spells)

If you have a suggestion or an idea please comment. Luke Shadow thorn
some of these are really cool ideas; might actually make all the reagents i've been hoarding worth it.

the only problems i see with your idea is that you aren't allowed that many items in your backpack and can only hold 999 of each reagent type in your bank/100 seeds in a seed vault. perhaps tweak those numbers.

-von

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Yes I know about the limitations. I made them such because i also want the idea of item vault. If kingisle liled the idea it ppssible they would add the vault too. Since it takes time to make content it might be possible for them to also implement it. I trying to look ahead to try to incorporate other ideas to "throw many hooks and hope one sticks"