Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pigsi wysteria spell card!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
Hi people!
Did you guys knew that its possible to craft pigise card?
its possible, but its really hard to get the treasure card from Loremaster?
is it possible some how to get it from ohter plase?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Eric greenflame on Nov 9, 2017 wrote:
Hi people!
Did you guys knew that its possible to craft pigise card?
its possible, but its really hard to get the treasure card from Loremaster?
is it possible some how to get it from ohter plase?
The treasure card is also dropped from the Wysteria Lore Pack now too.

I think the treasure card should be craftable :/

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I think it has a chance from the Wysteria Lore pack, but I am not 100% sure.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I am beyond frustrated and disappointed in the inability to craft the new spells which drop from the Wisteria pack. I've farmed for hours upon hours in Loremaster and not gotten even one single tc for any of them! I already bought more than 100 packs before the update trying to get the mount. I do not have unlimited cash and time to now try to get 10 tc to craft only ONE single spell. It's a joke. They are turning this game into a money-grubbing experience at every turn. I've been a member for many years. But seriously, they are taking any fun out of it by turning it into an exercise in disappointment.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
helenwheels on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
I am beyond frustrated and disappointed in the inability to craft the new spells which drop from the Wisteria pack. I've farmed for hours upon hours in Loremaster and not gotten even one single tc for any of them! I already bought more than 100 packs before the update trying to get the mount. I do not have unlimited cash and time to now try to get 10 tc to craft only ONE single spell. It's a joke. They are turning this game into a money-grubbing experience at every turn. I've been a member for many years. But seriously, they are taking any fun out of it by turning it into an exercise in disappointment.
You can craft them. You buy them from the spell vendor in Avalon. You can also now farm them from Loremaster but I have only had random luck getting the right spell on the right wiz doing that.