Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Fairyfly!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Hello fellow wizards! I am searching high and low for this particular pet but I keep getting the cold shoulder. I would just like the pet for the look not really the special statuses. I have an ancient lump of coal that will cast fairy and pixie. It is a third generation pet and I believe it has good stats. If anyone is interested in helping it would be really appreciated!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
After many hatching efforts in my attempt to get Unicorn on and Entangle OFF of my Fairyfly, I have a whole flock of them!

The strongest one I have at the moment has the following talents learned:

Guardian Wall (may cast Tower Shield)
Life Giver (6% Life damage)
Spell Proof (9% universal resistance)
Entangle ('may' cast Entangle, but never has. Ever.)
Fairy Friend (may cast Fairy)

Strength 240
Intellect 222
Agility 217
Will 230
Power 224

I'm working on another hatching to try and get the stats up while also getting rid of the Entangle talent. I have another promising Fairyfly that still needs training, but has better Agility and Power than the one listed. By this weekend I'll probably have that one trained up to at least ancient. Will post it's stats and talents here if it looks good for hatching.

If you'd like to hatch, we can set up a time to meet this weekend. The wizard is Sophia Soulmender, level 79 Life wizard. I am on the west coast of the USA (Pacific time zone) and usually quest in the Phoenix realm.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Sophia Soulmender, 79

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Awesome! I am really surprised someone replied honestly lol. I'd be glad to hatch I am just looking to have the fairyfly "look" and not really too big on stats just a bit of a "healing pet" nut as you might be able to tell from my current main pet's stats. :P I know hatching is a bit of a gamble on what the new born will look like and abilities but I am down to hatch. I hop on pretty much everyday for a couple of hours so I'll defiantly keep an eye out for you. My name is Aaron Moonwielder and I am a level 96 thaumaturge with a lump of coal named Diesel.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Sorry forgot to mention I'm also in the USA and in central time so we're not too far apart on time zones thankfully. I'm open for anytime that you can meet up. :)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
As an update, the second FairyFly I was working on failed - it got Entangle at teen.

I've been pretty busy lately tutoring someone during the evenings, so it's best to set a specific time to meet in game. Since you're an hour ahead of me, you can pick a date, time and realm and post it here. I'll be sure to meet you then in the hatchery.

Once we hatch, you'll know right away if you got a Fairyfly. It comes from a "Blinking Egg."

Alia Misthaven, 120
Sophia Soulmender, 79

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Alright sounds fair enough, how about Saturday at 3 p.m. west coast time?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Sorry forgot to mention a realm, Drake is usually pretty empty and it'll be easy to find each other there.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Ok, Saturday at 3pm for me (4pm for you?) in the Drake realm. See you then!

Alia Misthaven
Sophia Soulmender

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Freshta on Nov 9, 2017 wrote:
Ok, Saturday at 3pm for me (4pm for you?) in the Drake realm. See you then!

Alia Misthaven
Sophia Soulmender
I'm in central time (Arkansas) you're two hours behind me I believe if you live on the west coast area.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
My apologies, I don't know how I missed you earlier o_o I actually waited 2 1/2 hours myself. Now I don't know if I know exactly the hourly difference inbetween our time zones. ^^"

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's okay. At least we finally connected!

I got there at 2:45 pm Pacific standard and spent time training up the Fairfly you saw and hatched with. (Finally got rid of Entangle and Unicorn is on instead. Yay!) Every couple of minutes I ran around and into the hatchery in case you showed up. I was planning to wait until 4:15 pm my time, but luckily you turned up at 3:45 pm for me.

If you are truly two hours ahead, then we ran into each other at 5:45 your time.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Sophia Soulmender, 80

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Freshta on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
It's okay. At least we finally connected!

I got there at 2:45 pm Pacific standard and spent time training up the Fairfly you saw and hatched with. (Finally got rid of Entangle and Unicorn is on instead. Yay!) Every couple of minutes I ran around and into the hatchery in case you showed up. I was planning to wait until 4:15 pm my time, but luckily you turned up at 3:45 pm for me.

If you are truly two hours ahead, then we ran into each other at 5:45 your time.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Sophia Soulmender, 80
Yeah, I am so sorry! I mixed the hours up (I've got a bad cold which is messing with my thinking) you are two hours behind where I am. x_x Man, sorry I confused this situation!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Also I guess I missed you today ^^" I was on pretty much all day expect around 5 pm ... whoops.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I was busy yesterday training pets on my Fire wizard.

But the good news is, Saturday night there was a hatching breakthrough and now I've finally got a Fairyfly worth hatching!

Latest and Greatest Fairyfly has these talents trained:
Life Giver 6%
Spell Proof 9%
Spell Defy 5%
Mender (may cast "Mend")
Unicorn

The other talents include Pip o'Plenty, Life Assailant, either Durable or Spirited (a selfish one I still haven't gotten rid of), may cast Fairy, and the last is either Armor Breaker or may cast "Amplify."

We can try to meet later during the week, late afternoon/early evening for a hatch. I'm busy with tutoring through Wednesday, but have Thurs and Friday evenings open. Also, Saturday and Sunday morning are both free for now.

Alia Misthaven
Sophia Soulmender

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Quite the killer schedule you've got to work with there. o_o I'm amazed I even ran into you today even lol.