Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to fix this Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Ok I loved this game that always had so much potential ,but wasted.... Come on guys I know this game is something. There are just little tweaks that would be great. each number is in priority to the need. I doubt the developers would actually add any of this stuff since I never really heard them listen to the community.

1 MOBILE DEVELOPMENT!!!!!
I don't care if you say you aren't going to move it to mobile. The game's graphics are so potatoed that it could run on my iphone just fine. If you are talking about how it couldn't handle it being an mmo. Many other people pulled it off and you could do it too. For crying out loud there is really no excuse for not porting it to mobile ,even Nintendo (the most stubborn company of all time) are starting to jump into mobile development. Also this would also make it rain with money since it's a lot easier to buy stuff on mobile rather than online on your laptop with the fear of inputting your card info with a key logger in the background. This would also provide great advertising ,since people would see people playing this game. That was what gave this game the big boom it had. People seeing other people play it would get them to play it too. Seriously I am not trying to be rude ,but it isn't a good idea to stay on computer. You could argue about the memory ,but you could simply make all that stuff internet based.

2 Too little of a introduction of the game

This game doesn't give you jack to see if you like it. This would have to be a true love at first sight if you want to invest into a membership. At least expand the free part to Marlybone. This would give plenty of content to give players how the game would go and with the end of marlybone having such a clifff hanger. This is a small price to pay with all the worlds that this game has.
Just getting unicorn way a triton avenue is way to short. That doesn't build investment. If you give them that content it would make people invest into a little more. That would make them want to finish what they started.That would be amazing.

3 Listen to the whole community the proper way

Go look for feedback outside of this forum. People love this game like a child. It would hurt them more than anything to see a game like this go. Example is that I keep hearing people saying that they need to disable Crits in pvp.

4 Speed up character running speed and mounts

this game has a lot of walking involved and people would get annoyed by the walk wait times. Especially on mobile.

Anyways I doubt they would actually read this ,but it's worth a try. Also it wouldn't hurt to advertise the game ,since people would definitely be willing to give this game a second try if it reaches mobile.