Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Customer Service Rocks

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
There's not a week that goes by without reading at least one "KI Sucks"-type post. So I am giving a shout out to the fine folks in Customer Support.

I recently (quite by accident) did something stupid with my account.

I contacted Customer Support and within 48 hours of my initial contact my problem had been solved, corrected, and dealt with.

THANK YOU KI!

I guess that what I trying to say is that KI is on our side. We, the loyal wizarding community pay their salaries and these wonderful people do their best to keep providing quality entertainment. If your problem isn't solved immediately, I doubt it's because "KI doesn't care" but rather that your particular problem is taking a bit longer to diagnose and fix.

KI has provided a quality game that has been around for over 9 years. They are continuing to add content to keep this game relevant. KI weathered a severe DDoS attack earlier this year and bent over backwards to keep us informed and happy throughout.

Are they perfect? No. Do the wonderful people at KI do their level best on daily basis to keep the Spiral up and running? YES!

So my hat is off to you! You have one happy Wizard here and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for the Spiral.

Steven Ghoststalker
Lvl 50+ human being

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Area51Alien on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
There's not a week that goes by without reading at least one "KI Sucks"-type post. So I am giving a shout out to the fine folks in Customer Support.

I recently (quite by accident) did something stupid with my account.

I contacted Customer Support and within 48 hours of my initial contact my problem had been solved, corrected, and dealt with.

THANK YOU KI!

I guess that what I trying to say is that KI is on our side. We, the loyal wizarding community pay their salaries and these wonderful people do their best to keep providing quality entertainment. If your problem isn't solved immediately, I doubt it's because "KI doesn't care" but rather that your particular problem is taking a bit longer to diagnose and fix.

KI has provided a quality game that has been around for over 9 years. They are continuing to add content to keep this game relevant. KI weathered a severe DDoS attack earlier this year and bent over backwards to keep us informed and happy throughout.

Are they perfect? No. Do the wonderful people at KI do their level best on daily basis to keep the Spiral up and running? YES!

So my hat is off to you! You have one happy Wizard here and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for the Spiral.

Steven Ghoststalker
Lvl 50+ human being
I agree! They always do a great job in responding and keeping us informed of issues.