Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Excluded characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
Wizard101 excludes some characters who have bypassed the rules, and I am ok for that.

But in the exclusions may have happened errors.

I know one error : Wizard excluded Laura WindWalker because she was reported by a few bad people. I think it would be a good process to let the person explain his situation before taking decisive decisions, such as an exclusion. Laura Windwalker was guilty of nothing, I know that. And I know she is very sad to have been excluded without a valuable reason.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Underzevolkano on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101 excludes some characters who have bypassed the rules, and I am ok for that.

But in the exclusions may have happened errors.

I know one error : Wizard excluded Laura WindWalker because she was reported by a few bad people. I think it would be a good process to let the person explain his situation before taking decisive decisions, such as an exclusion. Laura Windwalker was guilty of nothing, I know that. And I know she is very sad to have been excluded without a valuable reason.
Please have Laura contact our Customer Support to see if there was an oversight:

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game