Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wow

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks this year has passed by insanely fast???
Like bro Empyrea part 1 is already in Test Realm and I remember doing Mirage like it was last week? (I did it when it first came out)

Anyways, keep up the good work KI. Have a good day whoever is reading this. (Idk what this post is tbh)

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome to growing older.

I thought I was dropping my youngest off at his first day of High School just a year or two ago (he's now graduated and in Basic Training to be an MP).

I could have sworn that my older two kids got married Last winter and this past summer (nope the second just celebrated his first anniversary).

I feel like Riggs in Lethal Weapon IV,... I'm only ... when did I get THAT old?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's interesting..

I'm sure most of us recall the saying "Time travels fast" or "Time flies fast"
I used to laugh at this statement as I thought that this was Ludacris. But now..

As I grew with the game, it's just what can I say...a blessing to really see how much has changed and how much we continue to grow as a community.

We all have challenges behind the scenes at times, but we use this as inspiration or at least we should and continue to be a bigger and better person.

Shout Out to all the youngsters still growing and also those who have grown and are still growing :D

Survivor
May 11, 2015
I was watching Jurassic World just now and realized it came out in 2015 but it’s 2017. I thought it came out this year xD I am so wrong. Time flew by for me. Having fun passes the time. :)

Madison FirePyre