Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grumish Greataxe

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Hello. I am a level 26 balance wizard questing in KT. I am currently on the quest to duel Grumish and have collected everything to light braziers and make him appear. My problem is there are no braziers to light. They are not appearing on my screen. I have tried to leave and come back but not working. I have done other quests in KT and come back to this and still no braziers. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Hannah
Adept Balance wizard

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The braziers are the big "bowls" standing on legs. They are taller than you and they are always standing there next to the pit. After collecting the statues, hammer and soul dust, you just walk up to each of them and press X to make them light up.

In the link below, you can see three braziers standing in a circle around the pit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Entrance_Hall#axzz4vgcUjsVd

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
PS: I forgot to add, just press'X' when you're standing next to the bowls-on-legs, whether an interactive window pops up or not.

There is a small bug that sometimes causes the interactive window not to show, but pressing 'X' still works.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Freshta on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
The braziers are the big "bowls" standing on legs. They are taller than you and they are always standing there next to the pit. After collecting the statues, hammer and soul dust, you just walk up to each of them and press X to make them light up.

In the link below, you can see three braziers standing in a circle around the pit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Entrance_Hall#axzz4vgcUjsVd

Alia Misthaven
They aren't there. No braziers appear.
I have an image of being there, ready to battle, but no braziers to light.
I'm not the only one, Hannah is reporting the same thing.
I'm level 41 so that's not the problem. Hannah is a lower level.
thanks for your attention.
Gorman

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
Delver
May 29, 2009
I had this same problem last month. I was playing on 3 different wizards and the braziers didn't show up for any of them. The simplest fix is to see if there is anyone in that area (or perhaps switch to a more populated realm) and ask if someone could kindly light the braziers for you. You will get credit for the quest as long as you battle and defeat Grumish Greataxe even if you don't light the braziers yourself.

~SM~

Survivor
Apr 14, 2017
Gorman Deathstalke... on Dec 12, 2017 wrote:
They aren't there. No braziers appear.
I have an image of being there, ready to battle, but no braziers to light.
I'm not the only one, Hannah is reporting the same thing.
I'm level 41 so that's not the problem. Hannah is a lower level.
thanks for your attention.
Gorman
i even tried switch realms but nothing . there isnt anything to light